“SURPRISED”

Prespa's
Ranked #95 of 825 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I generally think of strip mall restaurants as not high end cuisine. Last night we went with the KHS thespian troop and I was genuinely surprised at how good it was. I look at every place I visit on every level. Being a business owner myself just puts me into this mindset I guess. Nice decor, clean, attentive and friendly young lady that greeted us right away plus waited on us and the food was very tasty. We had the house bread which was a combo of cheesy bread and brucheitta. Yummy! Then we did a large pizza split as a supreme on one side and margherita
on the other half. Excellent size, full of flavor and I thought the $16.95 was a fair price. It could feed 3 people for sure. I would go back again. I did notice a couple had brought their own wine as they were leaving with what they didn't drink which I thought was nice that this restaurant would allow you to do. I give them a solid thumbs up. Nice job Prespa's! See you next time.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Those of you that like the more popular Italian chain with the initials OG should do yourselves a favor and try Prespa's. This is what an Italian Restaurant's menu should look like. This is what Italian food should taste like. I has the eggplant parmesan. The portion size was good and the food was very good. You get a salad with that and I would suggest that you try the salad with their tomato vinaigrette dressing. It reminds me of being a kid. You get a side of spaghetti with marinara sauce and good bread at a reasonable price. I will certainly be back. After dinner my customer and his wife wanted coffee but they don't serve coffee. As we continued our discussion our waitress approached our table with two cups of coffee. The manager heard that they wanted coffee and went out to a nearby establishment and bought it, gratis, for them. I thought that was nice.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This Italian restaurant is located near our house so we eat there all the time. They do not serve alcohol so they allow guests to bring their own. We like that. Food is always good. Give it a try.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

It's strip center Italian that does everything well. The pasta is good, the pizza is good, the chicken parm is good, and the bread is fantastic!

The service was very good, and extremely friendly. The restaurant is not fancy, but I don't care about that. If you like a high end look, don't come here. If you like good food for a reasonable price, you will enjoy Prespa's.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our Italian lunch in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere with a great waitress with a sense of humor. My wife had cannelloni and I tried the pasta trio. Even the lunch portion allowed us to take some home. The pasta dishes were excellent and the bread was very good.