“Very Good dependable restaurant ”
Review of Prespa's

Prespa's
Ranked #110 of 902 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This Italian restaurant is located near our house so we eat there all the time. They do not serve alcohol so they allow guests to bring their own. We like that. Food is always good. Give it a try.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

It's strip center Italian that does everything well. The pasta is good, the pizza is good, the chicken parm is good, and the bread is fantastic!

The service was very good, and extremely friendly. The restaurant is not fancy, but I don't care about that. If you like a high end look, don't come here. If you like good food for a reasonable price, you will enjoy Prespa's.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our Italian lunch in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere with a great waitress with a sense of humor. My wife had cannelloni and I tried the pasta trio. Even the lunch portion allowed us to take some home. The pasta dishes were excellent and the bread was very good.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Good food and byob so if you feel like having a glass of wine, you can bring your favorite from home. A lot of people call in orders for pizza to go. My favorite is the eggplant rolotini w/ a house salad. Most of the wait staff are young, high school girls so the service can be a little slow or not always perfect, but I haven't had any big issues.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Waitress took my drink order and then disappeared for a while. Finally dropped off the drink and took off to another table before taking my meal order. It took her 10 min to come back around to get my order. In the meantime, a couple came in and sat down, got their drinks, meal order in , and there salads before my meal order was taken. The House dressing tasted like watered down cocktail sauce! The waitress came back and asked me if I was interested in dessert before I even had my food. I finally got my food and it was look warm. Meal was descent minus salad. Service needs to be addressed.