“Excellent lunch, comfy atmosphere, fun waitress ”
Review of Prespa's

Prespa's
Ranked #118 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our Italian lunch in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere with a great waitress with a sense of humor. My wife had cannelloni and I tried the pasta trio. Even the lunch portion allowed us to take some home. The pasta dishes were excellent and the bread was very good.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Good food and byob so if you feel like having a glass of wine, you can bring your favorite from home. A lot of people call in orders for pizza to go. My favorite is the eggplant rolotini w/ a house salad. Most of the wait staff are young, high school girls so the service can be a little slow or not always perfect, but I haven't had any big issues.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Waitress took my drink order and then disappeared for a while. Finally dropped off the drink and took off to another table before taking my meal order. It took her 10 min to come back around to get my order. In the meantime, a couple came in and sat down, got their drinks, meal order in , and there salads before my meal order was taken. The House dressing tasted like watered down cocktail sauce! The waitress came back and asked me if I was interested in dessert before I even had my food. I finally got my food and it was look warm. Meal was descent minus salad. Service needs to be addressed.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I went to dinner here with a friend to catch up. We had a late dinner, around 8. There was no wait and we sat ourselves. The service was good! Our waitress was very polite, helpful, and attentive. Even though we came closer to their closing time and ended up being the last people in the restaurant, we did not feel rushed and was able to enjoy our time.

Not being from this area, I initially drove past the place. Then when I pulled up, I was thinking it was a little sketchy looking. But, don't judge a book by it's cover! The food here was pretty good. I had the Rigatoni Arabiata - and it had good flavor and the pasta was cooked the way I liked it. My friend had the lasagna. It was also very good and well portioned. The bread looked homemade. I thought the seasonings on the bread were good, but after you got past the crust, it was just okay. However, the bread was wonderful to dip into the sauce of the Rigatoni Arabiata. Also, my dish came with a salad, which consisted of: one slice of cucumber, some iceberg lettuce, and a side of dressing. Nothing too special. I would save your stomach and don't add that on for the extra dollar if it doesn't come with your plate.

Overall, I am glad that we made the trip to try this place. The food and service was good. The price was not too bad for Italian. If I lived in the area, I would probably come here to dine again to try one of their pizzas.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

I knew exactly what I wanted but didn't want to cook so I decided to check out Prespas. It was a nice casual restaurant, small but not intimate. The lighting was 4 ceiling fans with lights so it was dim, but I kind of liked it. Our waitress was nice, we had a few complimentary pieces of bread, I had the Spaghetti & Meatballs and a side salad. The salad was $1 & little lacking but the house dressing was great. The Spaghetti & Meatballs were great, a good portion of pasta & sauce topped with 2 large meatballs. Since I was stuffed I had to get the tiramisu to go, which I have since ate and it was Fabulous! The prices were amazing, if you aren't looking for anything fancy check them out! I will be heading back soon.