“Cute Mom & Pop Place”

Prespa's
Ranked #112 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 January 2016

I went to dinner here with a friend to catch up. We had a late dinner, around 8. There was no wait and we sat ourselves. The service was good! Our waitress was very polite, helpful, and attentive. Even though we came closer to their closing time and ended up being the last people in the restaurant, we did not feel rushed and was able to enjoy our time.

Not being from this area, I initially drove past the place. Then when I pulled up, I was thinking it was a little sketchy looking. But, don't judge a book by it's cover! The food here was pretty good. I had the Rigatoni Arabiata - and it had good flavor and the pasta was cooked the way I liked it. My friend had the lasagna. It was also very good and well portioned. The bread looked homemade. I thought the seasonings on the bread were good, but after you got past the crust, it was just okay. However, the bread was wonderful to dip into the sauce of the Rigatoni Arabiata. Also, my dish came with a salad, which consisted of: one slice of cucumber, some iceberg lettuce, and a side of dressing. Nothing too special. I would save your stomach and don't add that on for the extra dollar if it doesn't come with your plate.

Overall, I am glad that we made the trip to try this place. The food and service was good. The price was not too bad for Italian. If I lived in the area, I would probably come here to dine again to try one of their pizzas.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

I knew exactly what I wanted but didn't want to cook so I decided to check out Prespas. It was a nice casual restaurant, small but not intimate. The lighting was 4 ceiling fans with lights so it was dim, but I kind of liked it. Our waitress was nice, we had a few complimentary pieces of bread, I had the Spaghetti & Meatballs and a side salad. The salad was $1 & little lacking but the house dressing was great. The Spaghetti & Meatballs were great, a good portion of pasta & sauce topped with 2 large meatballs. Since I was stuffed I had to get the tiramisu to go, which I have since ate and it was Fabulous! The prices were amazing, if you aren't looking for anything fancy check them out! I will be heading back soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

My family wanted to order a pizza to go to eat while watching football. We had eaten here before and really enjoyed the pastas so we decided to get our pizza here. We were not disappointed. This is a good place for dine in or take out.

1  Thank Tammy E
Reviewed 29 October 2014

This place is only a few blocks away but I had never noticed it until recently. It's very inconspicuous but worth the find. I was not impressed with their Chicken Alfredo. The sauce was very dull. The spicy spaghetti and lasagne were both good. I like the Prespa Salad.
We ordered a large pan of the lasagne for a group in our home. There was plenty for 8 adults and some left over for another day!

Reviewed 24 October 2014

The Calzone is about the size of half a football. Great taste, it'll fill you up for certain. This is a BYOB place as are a few others in Arlington. The prices are good for Italian fair. The atmosphere is non existent unless you consider large heavy velvet curtains as nice ambiance. The bread is great and the house salad dressing is very tasty.