All reviews front desk six flags breakfast buffet the hotel staff meeting room mini fridge business trip excellent stay equinox atrium suite stadium shuttle game event dfw cowboy
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel in the past and was looking forward for my recent stay of about 20 days. I got very disappointed as soon as I entered my room. I got a room straight from the 90's. Look of the room was very outdate. I had to charge my phone, very hard to find outlet !!! Not even a cheap lamp on the bedsite with integrated outlet. Then connect to internet, very slow ! Then try to watch TV, always stepping, bad signal quality. Sofa was very uncomfortable. I went to breakfast, they reduce their offering, no more omelette ! That was too much, I check-out after one day and stayed at the Residence Inn not so far. Same bad breakfast, same outdated furniture but good TV and good internet and a kitchen in the room for about the same price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Daniel R, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing useful feedback. We do offer complimentary internet access throughout the hotel. I apologize for the Wi-Fi issues we were experiencing during your stay and for the lack of outlets in room, we have since addressed both items. Currently the hotel is undergoing a complete renovation in order to bring you a better guest experience in the future, including more accessible outlets. Our hotel does have a full service restaurant available with a wide variety of options available including a fabulous cook to order breakfast station. Again, thank you for the comments and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 3 different times within 3wks back to back & stayed in 3 different rooms- not by choice! 1st stay was disappointing. Rm 318 had mold under the soap trays. Housekeeping couldn't replace coffee/ condiments on the last night on 2 different wks& 2 different rooms. Room 429 was a lot better but room 529 was the best due to being remodeled.
Hotel needs more updates. Carpets are lifting in the hall ways, not sure what's going on with the silver wallpaper on the walls. Wifi wasn't great connection & cable kept losing connection!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
BrittanyStephens, Sales at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback during your stay with us. I sincerely hope that you will accept my apologies for failing to exceed your expectations. It is always our intention to ensure that each guest leaves our hotel extremely satisfied with the service we’ve provided them. I will pass these comments on the appropriate manager to address these issues. We are happy to let you know that we are in the process of an upcoming refresh throughout the property. I will be more than happy to personally assist you with your reservation should you decide to give us another chance while in Arlington. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is the most worthless piece of property that I have ever experienced.
The property is old and even though they look like they are trying to come back from the 1970’s it’s a disaster like the highways around it. We had a King 2 room suite that has a king bed and queen pull out. The pull out bed had a cover over the mattress that was zip tied on as to not remove it. It was so filthy & disgusting that we thought about just leaving the property at that point. It looked like someone cut themselves or cleaned a part of the body I don’t want to think about on the bed. We attempted to resolve the problem with management but there was no cover to replace it in house. They offered us to move to the room next door and when we checked out the pull out there with the security guard it too was stained and had hair on it. What the heck, we were thinking. It’s now almost 11:30 and water was shut off by the city another long story, so it was to late to shower. We had just came back from a baseball tournament for my son.
He just wanted to get some sleep. Then we asked if he could just stay in the king bed in the room next to us and we would stay in our king bed room. They said ok. We had an early game the next day so we passed out until about 3:30am when the AC stopped working. We left that next morning for baseball. Everyone in our group said the AC did the same thing in there Room. It got hot for about an hour, I guess thy go to some kind in conservation or something. It was 105 degrees that day in Arlington.
We returned again late after baseball. The pull out bed in our room was not changed it still was left dirty. We assumed we still had the room next door but that was not the case. We were exactly in the same situation as the night before. We couldn’t have been more disappointed and beaten down. We asked why the pull out bed mattress and cover was not replaced and the only response we got was that it’s the day shifts responsibility.
House keeping was able to replace the mattress cover this time.
This is the worse experience of any hotel stay you could imagine. It ruined a weekend of baseball for my family.
What a disappointment. I have photos to prove it all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Stacey S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our team strives to provide each guest with an exceptional experience and I sincerely apologize that we fell short with you. As you can see by our reviews and guest feedback, this is definitely not the experience that we are known to provide. Your comments and experience have been shared with the managers of the departments involved for corrective action and I trust you will see improvement on your next visit. I was happy to see that the front desk agent adjusted you room rate for your frustration and inconvenience. I sincerely hope you stay with us again in the future so we can show you just how exceptional we can be. Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel for the first time to attend the Chris Stapleton/Eagles concert. Hotel was clean and front desk was nice. The club/restaurant in the hotel had a sign as you walked in stating they were open until 2am, however after the concert we witnessed numerous customers/guests turned away before 1am! Also the waitress wouldn’t let many sit in a section reserved for breakfast. We were talking the entire time how much money the hotel lost by turning that many away!
No complimentary waters for the rooms and the shampoo in the rooms was stinky.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CharS3468
BrittanyStephens, Sales at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

I hope you had a wonderful time at the concert. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. Our restaurant closes at 12 am on the weekends— I am sorry to hear there was a miscommunication. The sign you are reffering to was our Starbucks hours which are 6:30 am to 2:00 pm. We appreciate the feedback from our guests and hope that this issue does not deter you from visiting us again.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I put on a big event here with 25 guests and a conference room for several days. Everything went well. The shuttle got many of us from the airport, the rooms have been newly remodelled, the conference room worked out well and the food including catered lunches and after hours meals / drinks in the restaurant were all great. Several of the people in our group brought their families along and they reported that there is so much to do in the local area, including the baseball stadium, water park and amusement park. I want to add that the sales manager Travis, and the banquet / catering managers Willa and Rosemary, were very easy to work with. The hotel staff jumped through some hoops to put on our event, including putting a social mixer on night with food and drinks for 25 people with only a few days notice. They also received on multiple packages. We'll be coming back here for future events for sure.

Room Tip: Upper floors are remodelled and the rest will be remodelled soon.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Gerard F
BrittanyStephens, Sales at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you Gerard for your 5 star review! We are so glad to hear that all of you enjoyed your event and the stay! We do have an amazing staff that works very hard to make sure our guests have an amazing experience. Thank you for recognizing and will be sure to pass these comments on to the team. We look forward to hosting your next event here in Arlington! :)