“Great breakfast”
Review of Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Really enjoyed food, friendly staff, pancakes, biscuits, gravy, bacon, ham, all fresh and good quality. Clean and orderly decor. Open early, not crowded, easy to find by GPS.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

My mom and I ate here late one Saturday morning and really enjoyed it. Because it was after 11, they were still serving breakfast, but also the lunch menu. I had breakfast - the basic eggs, bacon, toast, grits. It was very good and the service was great, especially considering how busy it was.

My mother opted for lunch and had catfish, which she enjoyed, but did not rave about.

The service and the atmosphere were great, but the food got our mixed reviews. I would definitely go back, however.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

TA reviews brought us here and we were not disappointed. Had sampler and others in our party had French toast and omelets. All food was served quickly with a smile at good prices. A good alternative to the chains.

1  Thank Maroa25
Reviewed 30 September 2012

went here on a sunday and sat down around 1:30 pm. They took forever to bring out the main dish. They came back 3 times to rechange our order because they kept running out of food!!! While other people sat down after us thru 3:00pm they receive their food first!!! Also we got the very last thing they had available (side dish) and we didnt want any of it or ordered any of it. It was a very bad screw up and first impression. We will NEVER go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

If your in Arlington, Texas and want breakfast try this place. I've only been here twice, but it has been EXCELLENT! The first time i went, i had a Ham and Cheese Omelet. This trip i had Eggs Benedict. It was the best I've had in years. My Wife has French Toast, and said it was good as well. They only serve breakfast and lunch, but, for me, their breakfast in Very Good.