“GOOD FOOD BUT THEY MESS UP BIG TIME”
Review of Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2012

went here on a sunday and sat down around 1:30 pm. They took forever to bring out the main dish. They came back 3 times to rechange our order because they kept running out of food!!! While other people sat down after us thru 3:00pm they receive their food first!!! Also we got the very last thing they had available (side dish) and we didnt want any of it or ordered any of it. It was a very bad screw up and first impression. We will NEVER go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

If your in Arlington, Texas and want breakfast try this place. I've only been here twice, but it has been EXCELLENT! The first time i went, i had a Ham and Cheese Omelet. This trip i had Eggs Benedict. It was the best I've had in years. My Wife has French Toast, and said it was good as well. They only serve breakfast and lunch, but, for me, their breakfast in Very Good.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Enjoyed our breakfast! I had eggs and hashbrowns with coffee. I would definitely eat here again! Great wait staff and plenty of parking. The bathrooms ere clean and large.

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

08/12/12 @ 9:00am only a few tables seated when we arrive but crowded when we left. Food was good. We had biscuits and gravy, mushroom omelet, and oatmeal. Service was speedy and attentive. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 10 August 2012 via mobile

My brother and I dropped by Buttermilks right before heading over to cowboys stadium for a tour. The place had a very small town comforting feel and the food was above average. Nothing fancy about it but still better than your average waffle or sausage. For the two of us, breakfast was $15