“Noisy.”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #20 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The food is fine, the service is OK, but the place is extremely noisy, too many tables for the area.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Happy hour 4-7 during the week is the best! Along with the free nacho bar (only during happy hour with the purchase of alcoholic beverages, I believe) we’re talking refried beans, ground beef, nacho cheese, chips, and salsa! Wow! And right now the prickly pear margarita is back! Love it! Great place to chill with friends and family. It gets packed after 6pm so come with patience if you can’t come early! I order the full size Tres Leches to go for special occasions and this is the only Tres Leches I eat, a little pricey but well worth it and it has to be ordered 24 hours in advance. And guess what?! I have visited the San Antonio and Orlando locations! Yaaasss! So good! One of my top favorite places!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great boom boom enchiladas and service from maria.
Love the fresh food salsa and queso.
Will be coming back and taste more of this great food.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Decided we would stop and have lunch while out shopping in the Highlands. We ordered salads for lunch. Wife had a taco salad and I had the Mexi-Cobb salad. They came out of the kitchen fast. The salad greens were fresh and crisp. Both salads are large and filling. We used the hatch green chili salsa as the dressing. Spice it up.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I chose to go to Chuy’s for my birthday.. it was really nice .. awesome family environment, for adults and kids. The food was so so.. I went for my birthday and I would come back again.