“Love enchiladas!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #20 of 879 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great boom boom enchiladas and service from maria.
Love the fresh food salsa and queso.
Will be coming back and taste more of this great food.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Decided we would stop and have lunch while out shopping in the Highlands. We ordered salads for lunch. Wife had a taco salad and I had the Mexi-Cobb salad. They came out of the kitchen fast. The salad greens were fresh and crisp. Both salads are large and filling. We used the hatch green chili salsa as the dressing. Spice it up.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I chose to go to Chuy’s for my birthday.. it was really nice .. awesome family environment, for adults and kids. The food was so so.. I went for my birthday and I would come back again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Good Mexican food accentuated by choices of relatively good red chili and really good green and Hatch green chili on top of a variety of menu alternatives. I had the steak burrito with green and red chili (half and half) and green chili rice (very good). Bestie had the combo chalupa and soft steak taco with the green chili. Both excellent; if you want spicy, you can get it here. Portions excellent. Chips and salsa good with a bite, especially the while jalapeño salsa. Service was OK. Price right (dinner for two with no liquor was $26 + tip. We always stop when we are in the South Central and Southeastern states where this chain is located.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Service and food is always great at this location. We've been eating at Chuy's since before they became a chain. Best tex-mex anywhere!!

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!