“First visit ”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #20 of 863 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I chose to go to Chuy’s for my birthday.. it was really nice .. awesome family environment, for adults and kids. The food was so so.. I went for my birthday and I would come back again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Good Mexican food accentuated by choices of relatively good red chili and really good green and Hatch green chili on top of a variety of menu alternatives. I had the steak burrito with green and red chili (half and half) and green chili rice (very good). Bestie had the combo chalupa and soft steak taco with the green chili. Both excellent; if you want spicy, you can get it here. Portions excellent. Chips and salsa good with a bite, especially the while jalapeño salsa. Service was OK. Price right (dinner for two with no liquor was $26 + tip. We always stop when we are in the South Central and Southeastern states where this chain is located.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Service and food is always great at this location. We've been eating at Chuy's since before they became a chain. Best tex-mex anywhere!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular place and after eating our food I see why. The chips and salsa was tasty and my steak burrito was as well. The meat was seasoned very well and the serving size was great. The employees were friendly and our waiter was very attentive to our needs. I will make sure I visit this place again when I am in Texas.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing better than chomping on chips and queso with my bestie. We live for a few minutes of gab with some of Chuy's crafted cocktails! It's easy for me to walk in the door and feel like I'm back at the original Chuy's in Austin. Consistent quality is what I love ❤️ about this location in particular.

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!