“Absolutely LOVE Chuy's”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #20 of 931 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Service and food is always great at this location. We've been eating at Chuy's since before they became a chain. Best tex-mex anywhere!!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular place and after eating our food I see why. The chips and salsa was tasty and my steak burrito was as well. The meat was seasoned very well and the serving size was great. The employees were friendly and our waiter was very attentive to our needs. I will make sure I visit this place again when I am in Texas.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing better than chomping on chips and queso with my bestie. We live for a few minutes of gab with some of Chuy's crafted cocktails! It's easy for me to walk in the door and feel like I'm back at the original Chuy's in Austin. Consistent quality is what I love ❤️ about this location in particular.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I rarely review restaurants I frequent near home - but this one stood out as for me, it was no different that eating back in Austin. The service was fantastic, despite it being a slammed Saturday night, drinks were meaty, and the food was very, very good. The only thing I didn't like about the restaurant was the location and lack of parking. Then again...when you're in a giant food mall (with TONS of options around), it's kind of expected.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is one of my wife's favorite chains, and we love dipping chips in the creamy green sauce! Being "old folks" (per our children), we split the Comida Deluxe plate (a lot of different tastes on one plate!), and still leave stuffed every time. On this visit, we arrived at 12:00 PM on a Saturday, but we were seated immediately. Our waitress was very busy, but she still managed to keep our chips coming and drinks topped off. We find Chuy's to have consistently good, friendly servers. The disposition of the clientele here is almost always kind / fun. This was another pleasant experience, and we will keep going back!

Date of visit: September 2017