All reviews great location six flags indoor pool room was clean complimentary breakfast hotel of choice free trolley rangers game trolley service would stay here again globe life park fresh fruit water park staff was friendly business trip the breakfast area stayed nights
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I've been to this Six Flags many times, and have stayed at other hotels. However the Hampton Inn&Suites has been by far the BEST one in the area. Had a King suite, which was very spacious and had all the ameneties we could've asked for. Staff was excellent, breakfast was good. No complaints at all. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We stayed here for a Rangers game and had a great time. Excellent location if you're in town for Six Flags or a Rangers or Cowboys game. The front desk was pleasant and our room was clean and spacious. Bonus points for there being a Sonic Drive-In next door for late-night sweet tooth cravings :) Breakfast was really great - wide variety of cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, waffles, danishes, and a few hot items. ***HUGE THANKS*** to the staff for being so prompt in helping facilitate the overnight delivery of a planner that we left in our room! We greatly appreciate you all!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

I don't know what else I can say that I have not said before. The beds are comfortable, breakfast is delicious, the internet is fast and the hotel computers are good, the swimming pool was great especially in this heat, and the staff was courteous and professional.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Upon my arrival I was extremely tired due traveling from Arkansas for no tax weekend. We shopped awhile before going to the hotel. Hotel was easy to find. I usually stay at the Hampton Inn off I-20. Decided to try this one When I went in to check in found out not only was my room not ready there weren’t any ready that was equal to what I had reserved the lady at the front desk said she was going to give me an upgrade but it would not be enough space for my party. She offered me a bottle of water while I waited. After a while she said it would be a few minutes. I left disgusted and angry. After about 30 minutes I returned she had some guy call to see if the room was ready. She told me it was ready after signing the paperwork I went to see was the room was clean as I made it to the door the maid was hurrying out of the room the front desk clerk offered me a bottle of water and a bag of chips for my troubles. I said no thanks. I did get a good nights rest and a free breakfast. This hotel was close to AT&T Stadium. Close to the interstate. Plenty of fast food restaurants in the area

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have never dealt with people as rude as Majorie and Felicia. You two are the rudest and condescending people I have ever talked to in customer service. Its like you took pride in treating me the way you did!! GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS. I have never been treated so poorly as a diamond member. You treated me as if my circumstances was my FAULT. You are rude, mean and treated me like I had zero comprehension skills . PLEASE GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS. YOU DO NOT BELONG.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank freddiebekale
Lourdes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear freddiebekale,

Thank you fro taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, however I would like to point that you did no stay at our property, since the actual circumstances you are referring to, would have constituted a violation to Hilton employee reservation policies. I am sorry you feel that you were treated rudely by not changing the reservations to your favor, but that would have constituted a violation to Hilton policies. I would suggest to contact your HR department to clarify the high standards Hilton has for all its employees while visiting other hotels under employees and friends and family rates.