“AfterMavs”

King Chinese Bbq
Ranked #302 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Chinese
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

We were hungry after watching the Mavericks game and I heard that this place is authentic, and they're open late... I was not disappointed.
Their soup, whole fish fried with black bean sauce, Chinese broccoli, and fried rice hit the spot... I say, it's worth every penny, compared to the previous Chinese restaurant I went to the other night...
Definitely recommend this if your in the area...

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Love the fact that they serve family size plates and you have the lazy Susan in the middle to access other platters. The cheddar fried lobster has probably been the best thing I have tried here. Most everything is good, however, the last time I ordered a chicken dish my chicken was grey. The tables are large enough to accommodate a large party so that is a huge plus for our family.

1  Thank 6tra
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

This is probably the best Cantonese/Hong kong style food in Arlington. It also has the atmosphere down but that includes serving staff that is not necessarily the most friendly. Still the food makes it worth it.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

In our two night stay in the area, we visited this place twice and I got my regular order, Mi Bho Ko Hoahn Tahn. Can't get enough of this place. We also got the roast pork, BBQ chicken and the house pan fried noodles. Hit the spot right on!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It has been a long while since I've been back to buy roast pork and cha xiu. This is the only place I would buy roast pork and/or cha xiu but they must have changed ownership or maybe the cook. I bought a pound of roast pork and a pound of the cha xiu pork to go. When I got home, tasted a piece of each and had to spit out because they were way way overly salted. Everyone in the family said it is too salty too. They definitely don't have the same good taste I can remember. And of course, they have raised the price too. Not good unless you love salt.

Been to King Chinese Bbq? Share your experiences!