All reviews cheap stay room was clean front desk easy access mini fridge hot items would stay here again smoking room great customer service recommend this hotel aaron noise cleanliness walmart
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I was told the price I found on the internet {63} would be honored while on the phone with them. I never received a reciept when I arrived. I had to stay a second night as my a/c was still out the next day. I rented another room and told this different person I was quoted 63 the nite before. He told me I was wrong, it's 73 and 10 tax. Paid them at the counter and was still not given a receipt. Filled up car and noticed I had not gotten any paperwork from them. Went back and got 2 receipts. Comfortable hotel, the pool is very small {is not the pool in their picture}. I got a bedbug bite in the second room. With their lies and bedbug problem I rate this place poorly.

Room Tip: No bedbug bites in room 116, got a bedbug bite in room 122. Best tip, go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. My Guest service team has advised me of the service you received during your stay with us; first and foremost I want to sincerely apologize for this.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests and especially to regular guest such as yourself and on this occasion we did not exceed your basic expectation.
I would like to extend an invitation to you and your family to stay with us the next time your travel should bring you to Arlington. Please be kind enough to contact our front desk directly I will personally ensure that your stay is VIP, And I will extend a special discounted rate with complimentary breakfast to order.
I look forward in hearing from you and looking forward to welcome you at Arlington.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Room was average. Breakfast was weak. Quiet and reserved and around everything. Trouble with remote. Overall clean room. Comfortable bed. Clean sheets. Very nice staff. Convenient to everything around.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you for posting your feedback and letting us know about your experience. Your feedback is very important as it helps us identify the area we can improve the guest experience. We are disappointed to learn of the shortcomings you experienced and we are currently taking steps to upgrade all the facilities.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The stay in itself was good, however smokers right out front of the hotel, make this smoke free hotel awful and whatever is being smoked comes through your air conditioning. There was a huge cock roach about the size of a silver dollar by the beverage machine and outside the area were they store food. It made for not eating breakfast after that. I did notify the front desk who seemed to brush it off as though it was not big deal. Well I don't want to eat, nor see cockroaches that big, nor smell smoke with the allergy I have from smoke and breathing in polllen dust from the air. Most of the staff were great, the Asst. GM advise that he was part owner and without his Indian investors he would not own or partial own the hotel. I'd like to give them a higher rating but we paid cash and could not leave early to get a refund.

Room Tip: Try to get the first flow but not next to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that most of the staffs were welcoming. However, we want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us another opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guests experiences the same inconvenience. We hope you'll return someday to see how we're improving

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The drain in the bath tub did not drain well, by the time you finish showering your standing in water. The so called breakfast never even looked edible. Why is the swimming pool across the parking lot?

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Respected Guest!

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service is not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Front Desk Manager can discuss your issues personally. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Only real reason to stay here is for the convenience. It is not the cleanest, the breakfast isn't good, and the a/c sometimes turns off. Overall, it just was not a pleasant experience. The staff was fine/polite, but obviously overworked.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review regarding your most recent stay. We are very sorry to learn that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay due to the situation you experienced. Your feedback is taken very seriously and has been forwarded to management so that appropriate steps may be taken. Thank you again for your feedback.