All reviews basketball court hurricane harbor full kitchen separate bedrooms included hot breakfast six flags maintenance staff small kitchen waffles hard boiled eggs staff was friendly monday night water park two room suite rangers game minute drive the sofa bed
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stayed here for a Rangers game and the hotel gave a free pass to the Arlington trolley that picks right up in front of the hotel for the game. It also comes back after the game, although there is a bit of a wait on that side. There are restaurants and shopping just a few minutes by car. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. A good choice if you are in town for a game.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Well, don't know where to start!!! I made reservations at the hotel a week in advance for a quick summer family vacation.When we arrived at the front desk after a 6 hour drive the young man working told me the 2 Bed Room Suite I had reserved hadn't been cleaned and he couldn't check us in until it was cleaned at 9 a.m. He then checked us 5 people into a 1 Bedroom until 2 Bedroom would be available. I went back to the front desk around 9:30 and there was a lady who had taken the young man's place at the front desk. She informed me that the young man had LIED to me and that there was not a dirty or cleaned 2 Bedroom Suite available. She then called her Manager over the phone and told her what happened. They prolonged until 12 noon only to tell us that our reservations were cancelled due to OVERBOOKING and there was nothing else they could do.......They charged me for the 2 nights even though they had cancelled my reservations. This has been the worst family vacation THANKS TO TOWNEPLACE SUITES BY MARRIOT DALLAS ARLINGTON NORTH!!!!! I received a refund days after our vacation was over......This hotel is known for overbooking I should've read the reviews before booking here. I'll be sure to read reviews before booking any other hotel!!!

Room Tip: We didn't get to stay in a room due to overbooking and cancelled reservations
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Suite had two bedrooms, kitchen, and a den with sofa. Single bathroom shower curtain was damaged. Elevator to third floor didn't work the first day. Beds are a little short for tall people. Breakfast had plenty of options from fruit and yogurt, eggs, bagels, waffles, cheese, hard boiled eggs, juices, water, etc. Location is convenient to ATT Stadium

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed on a Sunday night and Monday night for a quick family getaway and it is very conveniently located for Hurricane Harbor (walking distance) 5 minute drive to Ranger stadium/ Cowboy stadium.
5-10 minutes to Six Flags Over Texas. We had a 2BR Suite and it looked like a mini apt. It had a pull out sofa bed and full fridge, mini stovetop, dishwasher, toaster, microwave and table w/ chairs.
Rooms were clean and had T.V.s.
no issues found.
I would have given it 5 stars but I think the room decor was a tad bit outdated. But other than that I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Despite a small hiccup with our booking, the staff quickly sorted things out and we were then able to enjoy our room, that was clean and neat. We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was spaciest, giving our family of 4 plenty of room. Each room had a TV and the closets in the rooms were great. The location suited us having only a short 15min walk to the baseball and about a 20min walk to Walmart & AT&T. Although we did not go there ourselves Six Flags in right across the road. It was also a good location to travel either way to Fort Worth or head into Dallas. The outdoor sport/pool and BBQ area was also a great advantage. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Christopher V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we are glad that your reservation hiccup got sorted. We hope that you choose us again, when you make it back to Arlington. We strive for excellence at TownePlace Suites Arlington and look forward to your next visit at our property.

Chris Velasquez