All reviews in n out burger front desk hard boiled eggs restaurants and shopping within walking distance waffles parking lot great hotel six flags pleasant stay fort worth staff was very friendly att stadium stay there again rooms are clean dfw airport bed was comfortable
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This is a Beautiful Inn, wonderful and inviting from the entrance to the outside accommodations. Rooms clean, tremendous staff. The grounds are well manicured and pleasant to sit outside. We will definitely be staying at this LaQuinta again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
IanD2937, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Barbara,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent stay. We really appreciate the Perfect 5 out of rating you gave us. We love to see that you were happy with the clean room, comfy beds, manicured grounds, and our tremendous staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to South Arlington. We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed. Motel Six fares better than this hotel. I have stayed at Holiday Inn and Laquinta before. But this hotel was horrible. I wished I had booked at Holiday Inn. nobody stays at the desk, I had to wait and tap the table for somebody to show up. Sheets were night changed after the last occupant.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
IanD2937, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hello Guest (tapunwam2018),
We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay. I wanted you to know that we are sorry that you did not have a pleasant stay. We will work hard to fix those issues that you experienced. I will let my team know what we could have done better and what we need to do to improve moving forward. I do understand being present at the desk at all times is very important to our customers. I will make sure and remind my team to always be available at the front desk. I will also speak to my housekeeping department about your complaints about the sheets also. I can assure you this will be addressed. We hope you can give us another try in the future. We will do better for your on your next trip.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Pretty nice place. Rob is always helpful and nice. Breakfast pretty weak- no eggs or bacon. They do have waffle maker, community yogurt bowl, cereal and hard muffins though. Might not matter much but a lot of folks look forward to a hot breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
IanD2937, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Guest (Jb333333),
Thank you for the feedback about your most recent stay. We appreciate the 4 out of 5 rating. I was glad that you liked our hotel and our Front Desk Manager Rob. I will make sure to share this with him, he will appreciate the kind words. I did want you to know we will be upgrading to a Hot Breakfast in the next 12-18 months when we get our full renovation. Our guests will love the new hot offerings and we know how important this is to our customers to have a real hot breakfast. We hope to see you again on your next visit to South Arlington. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The staff is helpful and friendly. Breakfast included and coffee always available and a small convenience store within the lobby. They also have a small business area with a printer if you one for plane tickets or a shopping list.

Room Tip: Hotel located in a booming part of ARL, next to the HIGHLANDS,with many stores,bars&restaurant and a nearby Mall with an ice rink in it.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
IanD2937, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Guest (bdshaughnessy),
We appreciate your great feedback. Thank you very much for the 5 out of 5 rating you gave us! I always like when our guest like the friendly staff, free continental breakfast, LQ mini mart, and the business center. We look forward to having you again on your next visit to South Arlington. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Nice place to stay. Housekeeping is very slow. We were gone all day and arrived back at 4pm and room still not cleaned. Reported faulty TV to front desk on checkout. Lady at front desk seem unconcerned.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple