“Give Thanks”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 23 November 2017

A wonderful local buffet style restaurant where praise is given to the daily offering of food. Folks are friendly, food is exceptional; the variety of main and side dishes, salads, soups and deserts is mouth-watering. Highly recommend a visit, especially when you are hungry for down-home eats.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve ate at a lot of places in over 60 years of living. If I had one choice to make for a place to go out to eat........ Butter Churn has no equal. It has everything I love to eat and spiced perfectly. No other place comes even close!!!!!! The best place I’ve ever eaten and I am not kidding. I wish I was there right now.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have not eaten at the new location and last ate at the one in Aransas Pass near the old downtown. Not bad for the money. I'd prefer Golden Corral for the money. It's not a bad selection overall though and it's nice they don't charge you extra for the quart drinking cups to take with you as you leave.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My fiance and I ate here twice during a family vacation recently. We were seated immediately, and our server was friendly and attentive. The food was great! We enjoyed all the entrees and vegetables. The salad bar was fresh and the desserts were awesome! We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Always really crowded at lunch which I think is the only time they are open. Food is okay. The fried chicken is usually good. Mashed potatoes are instant. Salad bar is pretty good, lots of choices. If you are hungry it a good place because it's all you can eat. Price is okay. I eat there once or twice a year.