US$215
US$158
Hotels.com
US$147
US$138
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$180
Quality Inn(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$144
Tropic Island Resort(Port Aransas)
US$305
  • Pool
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$234
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstaff was very friendly and helpfulfront deskhurricaneharveybreakfast
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean and the staff is very attentive. Very close to Port Aransas and restaurants. The heated pool is a plus! Great breakfast selection for children as well as adults. Beautyrest mattresses in the rooms and the ability to log in to Netflix! Chose the king suite which was smaller than I expected however worked well for a family of 4. Only 2 luggage buggies which proved to be inconvenient at both check in and check out.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SaltLife16
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I have never written a review about anything before but felt compelled to share about such a wonderful staff at this new hotel. Everyone was friendly from the moment we arrived and we're greeted by Alex. We also had the pleasure of speaking with Sierra and Billy and the manager Ashley. These folks really love what they do. The hotel was spotless, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. I recommend if you're in the Aransas Pass area to stop in and feel at home at this new hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank johnpg00
Sherry S, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Aransas Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thanks so much for your comments. We truly work hard to give the best guest service and accommodations in Aransas Pass. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My family and I stayed in a room of two double beds which worked perfectly fine. However about midnight we realized our room was not cooling so I called the guest services. An associate Billy answered the phone and stated immediately she was sold out and had no rooms. I questioned her about what we should do since my family, of four, were all miserable. She said well I wiill call you back and set you up with a king suite and I can accommodate the blow up mattress as well. My family and I were extremely tired from being out in the sun all day, but 15 minutes later we get a knock on our door with bad news. Billy asked to come into our room to check our thermostat, as she realized she could not do anything she said it would have to wait until morning for a engineer man to take a look at it and she was unfortunately out of rooms to move us too after promising us one thing. We did wake up for breakfast however the ladies serving breakfast were dragging and did not look happy to be at work. The food was out 20 minutes before breakfast which not ounly upseted me but others around us. I would understand if the ladies were overwhelmed with it being very busy and the were cleaning table however, they were no where to be found. It was a mess with eggs and bread on the floor. By far the worst experience I've ever had.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ashley W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Aransas Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Desiree A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. Our goal is for every guest to be extremely satisfied and we failed. I have shared your comments with our team as training opportunities for the future. We appreciate your feedback as the voice of our guest is our best resource for improvement. Thank you again for your time and comments.

Warmest Regards,
Ashley Wilson

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This started with them not having the king room with sofa bed that I booked, available and it went down hill from there. Within 2 hours we had to switch rooms because it was infested with little flying insects. On top of everything else, the facility ran out of everything from cups at breakfast to clean towels. We returned one night and our room wasn't cleaned at all and that was a complaint of at least 10 other guests. I checked out early due to the fact that we were bitten several times by mosquitoes in the hotel. The only positive in that hotel was the front desk manager Ciara. Even the GM was horrible and the worst staff member was Gavin. I won't ever visit there again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxann G
Ashley W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Aransas Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Roxann G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. Our goal is for every guest to be extremely satisfied and we failed. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure we are delivering the best possible service to every guest, every day. When we spoke, you did not mention anything about bugs or mosquitos. Unfortunately it is mosquito season and everything is bigger in Texas! Your original reservations were booked for standard King rooms, not King suites but luckily we were able to accommodate your request for room changes the next day. I am happy to know that Ciara took great care of you, she is definitely an asset to our organization. We appreciate your feedback as the voice of our guest is our best resource for improvement. Thank you again for your time and comments. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warmest Regards,
Ashley Wilson

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was very kind & helpful. New hotel with heated salt water pool. Front desk Gaven went above and beyond with directions and great suggestion. We will be back next year.
I would recommend anyone visiting the are to stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sherry S, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Aransas Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thanks so much for commenting about our Fairfield Inn & Suites in Aransas Pass TX. We are so happy that we took care of all your needs and we look forward to your next visit. Sherry Shaver, Director of Sales