All reviews breakfast sandwich fire pit salt water pool sized fridge great hotel home away from home movie theater living area top floor full kitchen comfortable beds excellent stay indoor pool other hotels rooms are large workout room i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Clean, well-designed, good breakfast, comfortable bed, friendly staff. I appreciate the "green" goals of Hilton with this property. We had a good night's rest on our way to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Clean, friendly staff, great amenities and close to shopping. Would be a great place with kids as it has an indoor pool. Also walking distance to a theater and away from the highway, so it’s quiet at night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had a problem with home2suites before. But this location showed true legendary customer service. The water bottle and hand written note was waiting for me in the room. That took time to get my name and write the short note. Short investment in time for someone that has never been there before.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Mark J, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Amarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Glad you noticed our efforts to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel did not work well with Hilton Honors points. There was a lot of confusion, miscommunication, blaming other staff, and blaming customers from the front desk staff. Employees need to get trained, be accountable, be professional, and make it right. Staying the second night was not worth the hassle and drama of one employee. I let the manager know when I returned home. I didn’t get an apology or response from management , but I got my points returned. I’m sure that had a lot to do with Hilton Honors Representatives though. This is a clean hotel with comfortable beds, an indoor pool, hot tub, and hot breakfast bar. I was really looking forward to enjoying the amenities after a 10 hour drive. It’s too bad my stays were not in the reservation system. I gave my confirmation a few times and stayed in touch with staff about my late arrival on the first day. I was asked to go to the desk around 1pm, and they wanted my confirmation number again because I wasn’t in the system for my second night’s stay either. Four staff had to handle it. One was agitated and talked more than listened so she couldn’t understand the issue or resolve it. I felt kind of ganged up on, and that’s how it must have appeared because another hotel guest said they were unprofessional. My stay seemed to be an issue so I checked out and got my points returned in a couple of days. Unfortunately, this interaction put a damper on things and is so memorable because it should’ve been respite after a 10 hour drive. This was our first stay at Home2Suites. Home2Suites let us down so I plan to stick with the hotels that I know will provide ease and great service every time. Customers have plenty of other stuff to worry about when traveling than to deal with this kind of mess.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DarkLark15

Darklark15,

I apologize about your experience with the Hilton Honors point check-in. I am pleased your points have been returned, but that is not to excuse the service you were provided. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This was a great hotel near the west edge of town. It was not too far from the Cadillac Ranch. It seemed quite new. The Home2 rooms are a bit different than other chains (in a good way). The shower had great pressure and stayed hot. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Either side is good. If you want to enjoy a west Texas sunset, try a west facing room.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing again!