All reviews room was clean cable channels very nice stay waffles road trip cs sink
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This was my 2nd stay in Amarillo within 2 months... this Comfort Suites was much better.
Unfortunately, we were in town for a funeral and when we checked in, the staff had recognized there was a big family all together. They asked if we were celebrating something while all in town, and I explained we were in town for a family member's funeral and they were so understanding and offered us an area of the hotel to sit and visit if we needed it during our stay. Hotel was very clean, and they were actually replacing carpet on some of the floors, but it never interfered with us. Breakfast was great and area of town was quite. We actually was right off the interstate and you could not hear the noise of the traffic. The rooms were so spacious, plenty of room. Great stay and great staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

GOOD: Nicely updated suite (ceiling fan was a nice touch), comfortable beds, easy check in, plenty of parking, resistance weights in fitness center, hot tub (super strong jets), lots of seating around the indoor pool (14 chaise lounges!).

BAD: Although the suite itself was clean and comfortable, the bathroom was disappointing. The sink stopper was missing, the shower didn't drain quickly and there was only one small hook on the door to hang stuff. The pool area only had 3 lights so the spa area was really dark (no lights in that corner).

UGLY: The pool and spa had missing coating/plaster, the elevator had been tagged by some idiot(s) who evidently thought it would be fun to scratch into the metal.

NOTE: I spoke with the desk clerk about my concerns. She said the hotel had recently been remodeled by the previous owner, but not to Comfort Suites standards, so they will be remodeling the suites again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. It was awesome! Clean, spacious room. Great breakfast. It sits in a safe area with plenty of restaurants close by. It was quiet and very comfortable. My room was amazing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Although this hotel was right off the highway, I didn't hear a thing from my room all night, even though I was only about two doors down from where the ice machine was located.The AC was already running when I entered the room, and it was nice and cool, despite the August weather. I found everything to be neat and clean, and the shower had good pressure and hot water in the morning. I was hoping for a bagel at breakfast (vegan on the go) but they only had pastries (and a ton of other non-vegan options), so I grabbed a banana and was grateful for the fresh fruit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This hotel is going through a major renovation. Our room was amazing. Everything was new. White fluffy linens. Ceiling Fan was a bonus. Wifi was great and room had lots of outlets and special ports for all of your electronics. We felt like we were in a luxury hotel at this place. The breakfast was also better than most places we have stayed. The front desk clerk was super nice and gave us a great recommendation for dinner. We will be staying here every time we pass through Amarillo. Great Job!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family