“Food Truck Tacos”

Add it.
Tango's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We have eaten here a number of times and enjoyed having tacos like we had eaten from fancy food trucks in LA. We like the various pork, fish and veggie tacos. If you get the veggie one, though, ask for a second tortilla because the first one tends to get soggy. We didn't care for the queso.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

OMG!! The food here is awesome!!. So many choices and so fresh!! The fish taco's are my favorite. They also serve breakfast... which is equally delicious. They serve beer and Margarita's as well. I was able to get my Margarita to go.. although I think it was non-alcoholic.. lol. But needless to say.. Great atmosphere, food and customer service!!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

My son had lunch at this restaurant with his school friends and liked it so much it's where he chose for us to take him for his birthday. The place is really adorable and the girls who were working there were very sweet and helpful. I got tamales and a veggie taco and everyone else with us got HUGE breakfast burritos. They serve margaritas and beer (along with soft drinks), but we did not have any - but will next time for sure. The prices were exceptionally low while the food quality was high. This was the first of many visits there I'm sure.

1  Thank Melanie E
Reviewed 14 March 2013

A wide variety of tacos awaits you at Tango. Many choices for many flavor palettes. Prices are too low to be believable. Find this place and try it.

1  Thank Eskimotrvlr
Reviewed 9 February 2013

BAD service! No one smiles, No personality .....and this has been ALL 11 times we have been here!!!!!!! BAD!!!