“Taco's & Margarita's to go....”
Review of Tango's Tacos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tango's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2013

OMG!! The food here is awesome!!. So many choices and so fresh!! The fish taco's are my favorite. They also serve breakfast... which is equally delicious. They serve beer and Margarita's as well. I was able to get my Margarita to go.. although I think it was non-alcoholic.. lol. But needless to say.. Great atmosphere, food and customer service!!

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed 20 April 2013

My son had lunch at this restaurant with his school friends and liked it so much it's where he chose for us to take him for his birthday. The place is really adorable and the girls who were working there were very sweet and helpful. I got tamales and a veggie taco and everyone else with us got HUGE breakfast burritos. They serve margaritas and beer (along with soft drinks), but we did not have any - but will next time for sure. The prices were exceptionally low while the food quality was high. This was the first of many visits there I'm sure.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank Melanie E
Reviewed 14 March 2013

A wide variety of tacos awaits you at Tango. Many choices for many flavor palettes. Prices are too low to be believable. Find this place and try it.

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank Eskimotrvlr
Reviewed 9 February 2013

BAD service! No one smiles, No personality .....and this has been ALL 11 times we have been here!!!!!!! BAD!!!

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Try the Barbara, my favorite! Chicken and waffle taco is killer. Tacos are not cheap, but tasty! How about fried billets for desert with honey, pretty good!

1  Thank SunTraveler99