US$137
Hampton.com
US$148
Hotels.com
US$125
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$126
US$112
US$91
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundrysocial hourfront deskgreat suiteone bedroom suitecomfortable hotelsmall kitchenpull out sofaroad triptwo queen bedswafflesother hotelsindoor poolfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousfirst floor
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed here for one night earlier in the week. Everything was top notch! It's pretty well gotten to the point where SS are my favorite properties. The room was large, comfortable, well appointed and had a fully equipped kitchen (that I didn't use).
SS has raised the bar on the buffet breakfast. And their evening spread Is pretty neat too.
The only downside was the almost non-existent free wi-fi. It barely worked in the lobby area but was useless on the 4th floor.
Will definitely repeat.
Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests.
I apologize about the wifi, we have been changing providers and have been having issues with it.
I do hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I stayed here while visiting family. The room at first view was nice. We were in a 2 bed suite, which they upgrades us too and we were thankful for. The staff was very nice. They do not clean on the weekends, so a little inconvenient to go down and get towels etc but typical for this type of hotel. The bed was very comfortable but I would recommend bringing your own pillows. They were so soft you may as well just lay your head on the bed. Even with 2 of them. My only real complaint is they needed a new coat of paint or at the very least a good wipe-down of the walls. There were some questionable things on many spots on the walls. I have had to live in a hotel for about a month while building a house, so I realize that kids can treat it like a real home, especially with so much space, but if that is the case it should have had a good scrub down after the people left. The bathroom could use some care as well. The AC worked but it seemed to be on all night long, which was annoying at times. We kept it at 68 and was not cold but comfortable. Any higher would not have worked for us. I grew up in Amarillo and have stayed a lot of places there and this is pretty average to other hotels in the area. We stayed on points. I probably would have asked to switch to a cleaner "feeing" room if I was paying money for it. Overall, I do recommend and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet. Make sure AC is good in your room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed here on business twice. The facility is new, it is clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was quite large and all foods tasty. The only issue that I had was that on my last stay here, the hotel's computer was «down» so they were unable to locate my reservation which I was totally confused by because I had been there the previous week and they have confirmed my reservation at that time. I was amazed that they did not have any form of back-up for this type of situation.

Room Tip: upper rooms away from the elevators are quietest
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Kat M, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and that we were able to meet your expectations.
I apologize about the computer issues we had. Sometimes our system does not always bring the information up because of the way the reservation was started or because something might have been missed spelled or other small issues. We will make sure things go smoother next time.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We traveled to Amarillo for a wedding. Very nice, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good, the eggs were ok. Especially liked the Texas shaped waffles. Light and fluffy. Staff was helpful and kind. The brief dip in the pool was nice, I wish we had longer to enjoy it. Loved the kitchen! Very clean. The only thing negative was the bathroom was in need of new caulking. Other than that, very nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us for your Wedding Weekend! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you and your significant other on your next trip.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Staybridge suites is a reliable brand and this property was no different. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and bathrooms and a decent breakfast spread - fruits, milk, cereals, waffles- extremely good value for the money paid. In addition this is at a great location with eating places in the same plaza.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your feed back. We love hearing from our guests! I am so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to see you again on your next trip!