US$123
Hotels.com
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$120
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$126
My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX(Amarillo)
US$90
US$75
US$145
US$90
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundrysocial hourfront deskgreat suiteone bedroom suitecomfortable hotelsmall kitchenpull out sofaroad triptwo queen bedswafflesother hotelsindoor poolfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousfirst floor
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I stayed here while visiting family. The room at first view was nice. We were in a 2 bed suite, which they upgrades us too and we were thankful for. The staff was very nice. They do not clean on the weekends, so a little inconvenient to go down and get towels etc but typical for this type of hotel. The bed was very comfortable but I would recommend bringing your own pillows. They were so soft you may as well just lay your head on the bed. Even with 2 of them. My only real complaint is they needed a new coat of paint or at the very least a good wipe-down of the walls. There were some questionable things on many spots on the walls. I have had to live in a hotel for about a month while building a house, so I realize that kids can treat it like a real home, especially with so much space, but if that is the case it should have had a good scrub down after the people left. The bathroom could use some care as well. The AC worked but it seemed to be on all night long, which was annoying at times. We kept it at 68 and was not cold but comfortable. Any higher would not have worked for us. I grew up in Amarillo and have stayed a lot of places there and this is pretty average to other hotels in the area. We stayed on points. I probably would have asked to switch to a cleaner "feeing" room if I was paying money for it. Overall, I do recommend and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet. Make sure AC is good in your room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed here on business twice. The facility is new, it is clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was quite large and all foods tasty. The only issue that I had was that on my last stay here, the hotel's computer was «down» so they were unable to locate my reservation which I was totally confused by because I had been there the previous week and they have confirmed my reservation at that time. I was amazed that they did not have any form of back-up for this type of situation.

Room Tip: upper rooms away from the elevators are quietest
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Kat M, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and that we were able to meet your expectations.
I apologize about the computer issues we had. Sometimes our system does not always bring the information up because of the way the reservation was started or because something might have been missed spelled or other small issues. We will make sure things go smoother next time.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We traveled to Amarillo for a wedding. Very nice, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good, the eggs were ok. Especially liked the Texas shaped waffles. Light and fluffy. Staff was helpful and kind. The brief dip in the pool was nice, I wish we had longer to enjoy it. Loved the kitchen! Very clean. The only thing negative was the bathroom was in need of new caulking. Other than that, very nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us for your Wedding Weekend! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you and your significant other on your next trip.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Staybridge suites is a reliable brand and this property was no different. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and bathrooms and a decent breakfast spread - fruits, milk, cereals, waffles- extremely good value for the money paid. In addition this is at a great location with eating places in the same plaza.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your feed back. We love hearing from our guests! I am so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

First thing is I really appreciate the front desk. Very polite, friendly and very willing to help. I give them full marks.

The rooms are nice. A mini studio apartment. Clean and comfortable.

My only complaint, about 9pm we got a call from the front desk. The people below had complained about the noise. I was a bit annoyed by this because we really were not being overly noisy. Walking around, getting our girls ready for bed. So we had to tip toe around to finish getting ready for bed.
About 5:30 in the morning the people above us woke up. It sounded like a gym above us. I imagine they were going through the normal routine of packing and getting ready to leave but it was very loud and woke me and the others up. Every footstep was heard. I could tell exactly where they were in the room above. The place seems to be very lacking in insulation.

Over all I am pleased with the place. I would stay here again should we pass through. I'd just make sure we got the 4th floor.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank senhorpoopypants
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank your for taking the time out to tell us about your stay with us here at Staybridge Suites Western Crossing. We love hearing from our guests. We use feedback like yours to help our team in many different ways.
I do apologize about the noise you experienced in our hotel. This is high travel season and sometimes its hard to control the noise level with a full house. I do hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip.