All reviews outback steakhouse walk in shower pizza hut would stay here again eggs and sausage beds were comfortable hot breakfast exercise room breakfast room frontage road road trip one night stay waffle maker breakfast bar yogurt easy access nice room
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I had the
unfortunate opportunity of traveling while sick. It sure makes every comfort even more appreciated! The only reason this is a four star is because our king room only had a shower. A nice bath upon arrival would've made this perfect. They do have other rooms with baths (is my understanding) but upon our arrival all rooms were gone. Everything else was perfect! Clean! Extremely comfy bed! Great breakfast which includes hot items like scrambled eggs and sausage! We will definitely be returning!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Husband and I stayed here for one night. The young lady at the front desk was very personable and friendly, asking which floor we preferred. The parking lot and interior of the property were very clean. Hotel is next door to Outback Steakhouse and a Pizza Hut, so there's no lack of close by edibles. We slept well, it was very quiet up on the 3rd floor. Hotel is rght off I-40, on the right side if you're drvng eastbound. We would definitely stay here again should we travel through.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much for your comments on our hotel.We pride ourselves in making your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Glad that we will see you again if you come through Amarillo.Again,thank you for taking the time to let us know we were able to please you.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The room was very clean , nice room I like the colors , beds were very comfortable along with the soft pillows , I slept well , breakfast could be just a little better tho biscuits were hard . Dinning area was very nice , service desk personal was very friendly. Nice hotel .

Room Tip: Very comfortable room
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017

My husband and I were visiting his place of birth in Perryton and also Pampa so this was a nice close place to stay. This place is great! very new, clean and just the right size

Check in was fast and easy. The room was big and very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was the AC at night. It wouldn't stay on. Its regulated and goes off and on and that kept waking me up. Plus I sleep hot and like a much cooler room and wouldn't let me regulate that.

We ate the continental breakfast 2x during our stay and it is the average faire. BUT the awesome thing is the lady working heard my hubby say oh man not grits. And she said I will make you some. Have a seat and Ill get that right out to you. HOW NICE!! so of course he was thrilled with that. I enjoy when people go out of their way to do a really good job. Yes we tipped her well.

The hotel is in a great place! Really central to everything. Jump on the Interstate and go to Perryton by the OK border or head the other direction to see the show Texas !

Over all we really liked it and it is a super reasonable price. We will be staying here again

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RockysJewel
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay with us.We pride ourselves in making your stay an enjoyable one.
Hope you will choose us again when you travel this way.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Check in went very well. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel provides an excellent breakfast with several choices. It is located very close to several restaurants and a shopping mall.

Room Tip: choose room away from the interstate highway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple