All reviews outback steakhouse walk in shower pizza hut would stay here again waffles beds were comfortable sausage hot breakfast exercise room breakfast room frontage road road trip one night stay waffle maker breakfast bar easy access nice room
Reviewed 27 October 2017

My husband and I were visiting his place of birth in Perryton and also Pampa so this was a nice close place to stay. This place is great! very new, clean and just the right size

Check in was fast and easy. The room was big and very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was the AC at night. It wouldn't stay on. Its regulated and goes off and on and that kept waking me up. Plus I sleep hot and like a much cooler room and wouldn't let me regulate that.

We ate the continental breakfast 2x during our stay and it is the average faire. BUT the awesome thing is the lady working heard my hubby say oh man not grits. And she said I will make you some. Have a seat and Ill get that right out to you. HOW NICE!! so of course he was thrilled with that. I enjoy when people go out of their way to do a really good job. Yes we tipped her well.

The hotel is in a great place! Really central to everything. Jump on the Interstate and go to Perryton by the OK border or head the other direction to see the show Texas !

Over all we really liked it and it is a super reasonable price. We will be staying here again

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RockysJewel
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay with us.We pride ourselves in making your stay an enjoyable one.
Hope you will choose us again when you travel this way.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Check in went very well. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel provides an excellent breakfast with several choices. It is located very close to several restaurants and a shopping mall.

Room Tip: choose room away from the interstate highway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Amarillo is an overnight stop for us when traveling to and from Colorado. I had stayed in a different hotel on previous occasions, but chose this one because of the indoor pool, thinking my son and I could go for a dip. Unfortunately, the pool was closed during our visit, but we hardly missed it. The room was spacious and the bathroom especially so. The beds were comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. The breakfast was a very welcome surprise for me. As a gluten-free diabetic, I often can't find a single thing to eat in a hotel breakfast room, but this one had eggs, sausages, and yogurt in addition to all the pastries, waffles, hash browns, and fruit. This is my new favorite hotel in Amarillo.

Room Tip: There is an elevator so I don't think it matters what floor you're on.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great spacious room with plenty of water pressure for showers, and a very nice breakfast in the morning. This property was clean and the staff were friendly. The only ding would be that the pool was out of order.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to survey our property.I am glad you enjoyed the hotel.I do apologize that the pool isn't heated at the moment.Hopefully,it wont be long for that to change.We hope that you will make this stay choice when in Amarillo.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Shame the pool was out of action when we visited but the fitness centre is not bad. The room is large and very comfortable. The bad had small pillows but i quite liked them The best bit about the hotel is the breakfast. Very high quality: bacon, egg, sausage, gravy, fruit, cereals, waffles etc etc. Very good indeed and much better than most motels

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike p
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.Hope we will be your choice of stay if in Amarillo again.