All reviewsoutback steakhousewalk in showerpizza hutwould stay here againeggs and sausagebeds were comfortablehot breakfastexercise roombreakfast roomfrontage roadroad tripone night staywaffle makerbreakfast baryogurteasy accessnice room
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Amarillo is an overnight stop for us when traveling to and from Colorado. I had stayed in a different hotel on previous occasions, but chose this one because of the indoor pool, thinking my son and I could go for a dip. Unfortunately, the pool was closed during our visit, but we hardly missed it. The room was spacious and the bathroom especially so. The beds were comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. The breakfast was a very welcome surprise for me. As a gluten-free diabetic, I often can't find a single thing to eat in a hotel breakfast room, but this one had eggs, sausages, and yogurt in addition to all the pastries, waffles, hash browns, and fruit. This is my new favorite hotel in Amarillo.

Room Tip: There is an elevator so I don't think it matters what floor you're on.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great spacious room with plenty of water pressure for showers, and a very nice breakfast in the morning. This property was clean and the staff were friendly. The only ding would be that the pool was out of order.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to survey our property.I am glad you enjoyed the hotel.I do apologize that the pool isn't heated at the moment.Hopefully,it wont be long for that to change.We hope that you will make this stay choice when in Amarillo.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Shame the pool was out of action when we visited but the fitness centre is not bad. The room is large and very comfortable. The bad had small pillows but i quite liked them The best bit about the hotel is the breakfast. Very high quality: bacon, egg, sausage, gravy, fruit, cereals, waffles etc etc. Very good indeed and much better than most motels

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike p
Holli S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.Hope we will be your choice of stay if in Amarillo again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a great value! The beds were very comfortable. The pillows were great! There is a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns. Also yogurt, cream cheese for bagels. Biscuits, bagels, waffle maker. For the price, you won't find a better hotel in Amarillo!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LyndaBWaxahachie
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped for one night on our road trip. Parking was good straight outside the front door and it was free. Apart from that it was pretty poor. The check in area was dark and dingy. The guy who checked us in was the least enthusiastic American I've ever seen. The room was awful. The floor was dirty with papers and hairs as well as cigarette filter wrappers on the floor. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned and had hairs in the sink and the last people's soap in the bath. There was no natural light in the room. The window was up against the entrance and there was only about 3 feet between our window and the wall. I had to get out because I couldn't bear the dark dirty room but there's nowhere to walk to. It was the worst of our trip. Pay a bit more and go somewhere clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family