All reviews evening reception city garage order omelettes beautiful hotel convention center premium floor complimentary happy hour managers reception breakfast buffet is mini refrigerator rooms are modern wet bar walk in shower living area workout room excellent stay fresh fruit
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our one year wedding anniversary and we could not have picked a better hotel! Everyone was so nice and helpful and the hotel was super clean! We really liked how it was decorated and that they had a bar downstairs! The breakfast was so good and they even made omelets for us! We were within walking distance from the downtown Polk Street bars and restaurants. We will stay here again and again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
SeanL2942, Executive Assistant at Embassy Suites by Hilton Amarillo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Rham4917,

We are pleased to know that for your special day you chose to stay with us and take advantage of such a jewel in Amarillo.
Thank you for your kind remarks about the hotel and its design, we pride ourselves in being innovative and creative in all aspects of the hotel for our guests.

We look forward to seeing you both again!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

It was offered on my Hilton Rewards and the room was better than expected. Used the digital key option, so checked in when we needed to. Breakfast was nice. Didn't like parking in the public garage. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hi BethH2159,

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors member and choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. I am sorry to hear about your frustration with the city parking but this is an issue we are working on. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Traveliers, this new Embassy Suites is right downtown Amarillo and Very Nice! Just a couple of miles from I-40 but worth the little extra drive! Very nice, Clean and the bed is outstanding...… the Wi Fi is awesome! But don't forget you get charged for valet parking!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hello Reford B,

Thank you for your kind remarks of our newly opened hotel. We are so lucky to be in the middle of downtown and be around all the new happenings taking place here, with I-40 just three blocks away we are glad you chose to stay with us during your stay here in Amarillo. We look forward to seeing you in the future as a guest in our Lobby.

Thank You!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stayed at Embassy Suites Amarillo with a large family group for a wedding weekend. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms very spacious, well appointed, and nicely updated. The complimentary breakfast was much better than expected and the team members working the breakfast went above and beyond to be helpful. I traveled with my 4 and 7 year old boys and they had a blast in the pool and were enthralled by the cool water feature in the lobby. We very much enjoyed our visit and would recommend to anyone staying in Amarillo.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hello 763staceyv,

I am so happy to hear about your recent stay with us during a special time in all of your lives. I am pleased to hear that the overall hotel was what you expected from this property. I will be sure to share your feedback with the breakfast staff, and encourage them to keep up the great work.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you in the future as a guest again!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is new so everything is in good shape. All rooms has the standard Hilton embassy design. The biggest problem is the AC. It is simply not well working. Unfortunately this really annoying as it impacts your sleep. The bar is great. Breakfast absolutely perfect. Overall a good choice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Sean L, Executive Assistant at Embassy Suites by Hilton Amarillo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

hello JoernTX,

I am so glad that you enjoyed our rooms, the complimentary cook to order breakfast, and took advantage of the evening reception. I am sorry to hear about your AC issues and will be sure to address this with my team to ensure the best quality for our guests. Thank you for your commenst about the hotel and we look forward to having you in house in the future.