US$137
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hampton.com
US$160
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$126
US$120
My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX(Amarillo)
US$109
US$91
US$125
US$118
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

If you can appreciate a hotel that is still standing from the 50's (wow!), then it's worth a stop. My fiancée and I were passing through on a road trip from TN, and reading the reviews made me wary of booking. I'm glad I ignored the negative reviews, though. Yes, the rooms are older and need work. Yes, the lobby is currently being worked on. It is still a beautiful older hotel. If you're okay with an older building and can appreciate it for what it's worth, definitely stop by. We had some Jack & Cokes at the bar, played some pool, slept well, and had a hot shower in the morning. Breakfast was fresh (I've had worse breakfasts from a Ramada!). I can only imagine how regal this hotel was in it's prime. No complaints from us. Staff was VERY friendly! :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Autumn V
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Don't waste your money this place is a dump! The main area has no ac and believe me it's steamy. I felt sorry for the staff. Only one elevator works, the fountain had no water, the hot tub wasn't even there, carpets were filthy, the room key didn't work and I had to call down to the front desk theee times to get a new key and it was given to me by another guest. The rooms curtains were falling off the rods, the sheets were itchy, there was no hair dryer in the room and it took 15 minutes for anyone to bring me one and two calls. The room phone didn't work, the paint was chipping and more things than I can remember needed repairs. I would NEVER stay there again and I would suggest you pass on it

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank njcompton59
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

They had a huge hole where the hot tub was, and had the hot tub blocking an enterance. When you walk in it looks beautiful but as you look up and around theres alot missing and alot of work to be done. The maintenance man was just disgusting. He was welding (one of the pool doors) while people where in the pool and got mad because we were in the way. And started drama with me and my family. As soon as you walked in you could smell wetness like mold in the making. In the hallway all you could smell was roach spray. DISGUSTING place. No clue how their still open. We were there for about 2-3 hours.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The hotel looks like it is being worked on, but buyer beware, although it is cheap, you get what you pay for. The breakfast was powered eggs and greasy super thin bacon, the room was very dirty. The fountain was empty and the spa was filled with dirt.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Travelling through late at night and needed a place to get some sleep. Rooms were pretty cheap so we thought we'd give it a try. The lobby fooled us! The lobby area was pretty nice and the desk clerk was very polite. The rooms, however, just gross. Pick any other place but here. Peeling paint, rust stains, old fixtures, broken lampshades, stained carpet, etc...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple