US$120
US$125
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$148
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$126
My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX(Amarillo)
US$112
US$91
US$125
US$120
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2015

This hotel is cheap for a reason! It has a sketchy bar inside the lobby, which attracts sketchy people trying to dance with you and slip you drugs. The rooms have window units in them patched up in the windows with pieces of plywood. The bath room had mold on the wall. The night desk clerk was very rude.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

This room does not deserve even a one. It's the absolute WORST place we've stayed. We've recently stayed in Colby Ks, Estes Park Co, Santa Fe Nm and here on a round trip from Lawrence Ks through all these states and then to Oklahoma before we go back home. We thought the worst place was going to be the motel 6 in Colby but it by passed this hotel by a lot. We will NEVER stay here again. My husband and I itched and felt like there was something crawling on us but couldn't see anything. The best part of the place is the lobby and hot tub. The bathroom door didn't latch, the cook for the hot breakfast was wearing a stocking cap while he cooked and it seemed so depressing and unfriendly area to eat so we've decided to just eat somewhere else and just get out of there as fast as we could. When we get home I'll be washing all our stuff in HOT water and spraying our luggage for bugs before I put them into storage. Do yourself a favor and do NOT stay here.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JMwilso
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Checked in saw and smelled the room and got a refund and went to Microtel a mile away for $14 more we got a beautiful spacious king room
Don't waste money and risk an allergic reaction to the mildew and mold at Lakiva

Also the very pleasant clerk took out a notebook and recorded why I wanted a refund ---they had pages of comments in the book I was not the first

I also know now that a room with half the room number missing is probably going to be a problem.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 80paulettee
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

The rooms were nasty, not even considering the guest which who were rude and dirty, the rooms has outdated TV's, walls, and beds. The employees were rude and were to busy worrying about who much people are in a room. I would never recommended this hotel (or shack) to anybody in a lifetime.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Leno G
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

While heading to the DFW area from New Mexico we decided to stop midway. Came across the "La Kiva Hotel" while searching booking websites. The price was lower than most for a double room. Complimentary breakfast was fresh with made to order eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast, orange juice, and coffee. There are both an indoor pool and hot tub. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The facility itself is a bit dusty old and in need of updates. The television was very small(abt 19"). With that said I and my companions still found it very pleasant, quiet and relaxing. The indoor courtyard theme of the decor with plants on each floor is very reminiscent of a rain forest. My friend felt it reminded her of the old west. There is a video game arcade and game area and guest laundry. They even welcome pets for an additional fee.

They are pretty serious about keeping quiet premises throughout the week. However a note of caution, a person I came across I formed me that it can get pretty wild on the weekends due to guest at the onsite bar & grill.

• Stayed: March 2015