All reviews room was clean the staff was super friendly next morning the young lady sausage place to stay waffles in town front desk person multiple times breakfast choices full hot breakfast icing on the cake road noise the breakfast area would highly recommend this hotel first choice
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

We hosted a large dualsport motorcycle event at this hotel. From beginning to end, we were welcomed and appreciated. The staff kept asking what else we needed. The rooms were clean and nice. We used the conference room for our pre-ride classes and filled up the parking lot with motorcycles. We have nothing but praise for the manager Teressa and the entire staff. Well done!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

We work all over Texas and when given the opportunity, we always stay here. This hotel is nice, clean, has all the amenities needed, and the staff is great! Thank you guys for raising the bar! See you next trip!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Check out lady stephanie did great service. Was very nice and helped us out with whatever we needed. Comfort inn is what we look for when we travel because of the great service. They have hot breakfast every morning. Very great place for families. Great for taking a vacation for out of town families also for business.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I have been staying in this hotel every time I come to Alvarado, that's almost once a month. The rooms are very nice and quiet. The staff is amazing!!! I have even become friends with Rose and Stephanie, they are super nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2016

It was a very enjoyable experience. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. The breakfast was enjoyable. Stephanie, the desk clerk, was very friendly and helpful.. She remembered my name and was professional and courteous at all times. I will stay again when I come to town for the next reunion.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family