“Good food, large portions”
Review of El Patio

El Patio
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I eat here every time I’m in alpine. Good value for the money, food is good and the new location is perfect..!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Was recommended by hotel clerk. Food was not very tasty. Lacked seasoning. I had Barbacoa burrito. It was smaller then I am used to. Meat was bland and dry. My husb and had steak tacos. Rice was dry without flavor. Beans did not look appetizing. Menu even had disclaimer regarding them not being responsible for food borne illness.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Both the service and the food was sub-par. I should have known when we sat down and at the bottom of the menu it stated that the restaurant was not responsible for food-borne illness. That struck my party (we were from out of town) as odd but we decided to still give it a try.

The good news, no one got sick.

The bad news, the food was bland and uninspired (I wasn't expecting anything grand) and the service slow and inattentive. This was the only "miss" in our visit to Alpine.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Cross over the railroad tracks and you will find this quaint family restaurant. The dip is not great— too sweet. However, the enchiladas are perfect. Be wary in the summer, it was sweltering when we visited one evening.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

El Patio has been around for a while and is now located on the west side of town. I don't vary my meals-I like the enchiladas and I have to keep ordering them. I have looked at what my friends order and everyone likes the food and the serving! Friendly accommodating staff as well. Pay as you leave.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to El Patio? Share your experiences!