“Large Portions!!”

Alicia's Burrito Place
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We couldn't locate a breakfast place in Alpine until my husband stumbled upon this little place! The outside is unassuming and I joked about it when we parked. Boy were we in for a huge surprise! The Cassy's plate and the omelette were enormous and jam packed with flavor. The service was amazing and the restaurant was clean as a whistle. The homemade tortillas were the crowning glory at this perfect little spot!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank MarkandMarie F

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Cassy (I think) breakfast, and it was delicious. It tasted as if my grandmother had made it in her kitchen. Delicious flour tortilla and chorizo. If you are in Alpine and want a breakfast that will make your belly happy, hit up Alicias Buritto Place and follow me on instagram @noethelawyer

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank noethelawyer
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Each time I've gone, the wait staff have been really nice. I've also only ever had the hamburgers, which have always been good. Not the best I've had, but better than going to DQ or Sonic for sure.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank CurrentlyWandering
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Yes you have to go looking for this restaurant but a good find! Old house/bldg with tight areas to sit.. most get drive thru or take out..
We ordered cheeseburger basket &a Zo burrito..excellent food..they do stop breakfast menu @11 but Ok since new here..did order an Everybody burrito to take home!
Help was Ok..just busy lunch time.
Prices were $$ good...need to try if in town...most days close @3

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Tertl
Reviewed 14 May 2017

This place was a bit out of the way hidden on the back side of Sul Roos Football field. We were thankful our son knew about this place. It wasn't crowded when we arrived but the booths soon filled up. We arrived late for breakfast but the burritos were excellent. Our sever was a nice man who took good care of us although did not check on our water as often as we needed since we were thirsty.

Date of visit: May 2017