“Excellent Tacos ... "Damn Good"”
Review of Torchy's Tacos

Torchy's Tacos
Ranked #4 of 249 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Very good selection of tacos. Excellent food and good efficient service. Big taco with generous meat portions, order lettuce, if desired. Good sauce - none to HOT.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We go here for breakfast tacos, which are phenomenal. You can get them any time of day which is fantastic. They are priced quite reasonably as well. Other items we've tried here have been a little disappointing. Regular tacos are a bit small, I like the Grande Burrito's level of fillings but its much too salty. The deep fried cookies are interesting but way, way, too sweet. I like this place a lot just wish their non-breakfast stuff was a little better.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I've tried them all, and I always come back to migas tacos! I love breakfast all day, so Migas are the perfect fit for me. I think Torchy's does a great job and their staff is always great. I have not been to a location yet that doesn't do a great job, and that includes the Allen location.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went during brunch hours on a weekday, it was spring break. They were pretty busy. It wasn't until we had already ordered and sat down that I saw their coffee and realized I wanted some. When our server brought our chips and queso, which is quite awesome, I asked her if they still had any. She actually went over and checked and came back and told me they had plenty, would I like some? I told her I would love some, but the line was out the door to which she said she could take my money and bring me a cup with change. She came back with hot, not warm coffee and my change and was very happy to have helped me in this way. I was blown away actually and my daughter raised her eyes at me like "wow". I wished I had gotten her name. Excellent employee, in fact every time I go I receive very good service. The independent is a favorite as is the Monks Special. Not your typical taco shop, much better.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We pass through Allen every few years, and always like to stop here. The avocado taco is so so good. And definitely get the queso. We got here later on a Friday night, while the place is always busy, we got right in and got our food fast. Be warned - my tastebuds were burnt off this time because of the spice, but oh, how good it was going down!

Been to Torchy's Tacos? Share your experiences!