See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Upon check-in, was greeting by VOMIT in the elevator. Making matters worse, the carpet in the room made a distinct "squish" noise when I walked on it (would not take off my shoes) and there was a blood stain on one of the bath towels! The hotel offered to move my room, but would not refund my money when I requested early cancellation. Both property and customer service are substandard.

Date of stay: September 2018
CrrownePlazaAddison, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Near Galleria- Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

We’re truly sorry your visit didn’t go as you would have hoped. The issues you experienced are highly uncommon for our hotel and we are looking into how they occurred. We understand your frustration and are glad we could relocate you to a different guest room. We’ll certainly share your feedback with our team to ensure we’re resolving guest concerns as effectively as possible. We welcome the opportunity to host you again as we’re confident we can provide the beautiful accommodations and warm hospitality our guests have come to expect from us.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I was never told that it was going to be $18 to park!!! That is absolutely ridiculous when there are plenty of hotels in the area that are free parking and comparable in price. I will not be staying here again, not to mention the guy that was helping could careless that we weren’t told, he barely even acknowledged me, very rude!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karalang
CrrownePlazaAddison, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Near Galleria- Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Please accept our apologies if our staff member wasn’t as helpful as you would have hoped. We agree; every guest should be assisted in a friendly and efficient manner. We’re sorry to learn you also had some concerns about our rate for on-site, secure parking. We do make this information readily available to you and encourage you to follow up with your third-party booking site for further resolution. We hope you will visit us again; we’re confident we improve your opinion of our property.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

- Parking fees: They surprised me with charging for parking but the hotel’s location is out of nowhere it’s not in downtown so why they are charging? the hotel is between Highways more than 25 minutes driving on toll roads to get to downtown. After negotiation they lower the fee per night from 18$ to 9$
- Bedsheets were completely dirty with hair all over. - Coffee maker machine was dirty. I put just water in it, to test it, I always do that to see if the machine is clean, I got black pieces in the water. They provided me with another one it was the same.
- Bad management.
It should be listed 3 stars not 4 stars.
Pool and gym area were all closed.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank travel g
CrrownePlazaAddison, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Near Galleria- Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Please accept our sincere apologies if your stay didn’t go as you had hoped. We do make information on parking fees and other hotel services readily available to help you prepare you for your visit. Thank you for letting us know about the oversights in the preparation of your room. We’ll address these with our team to make sure they don’t happen moving forward. We encourage you to give us the chance to make a better impression on a future visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I came to Dallas for a medical trip, we called the day prior and this morning asking for an early check in and check out. We were told ok, that will be no problem at all. So we started our drive early and got here at noon as directed. When we arrived we were told not only do they not have any early check ins, they denied ever speaking to me this morning after I verified the number to the front desk agent. We were told to wait. The agent had plenty of opportunities to make this up with vouchers and other amenities but failed to do so. This is poor customer service and lack of effort to wow platinum guests. So now we're waiting in the lobby with all our stuff..waiting... We will tell all our friends to pick another hotel if they have sensitive needs and need solid early check in and late check outs..I have worked in the hotel industry for a number of years and I've only seen this type of effort in low end brand hotels.. not crown plazas...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CrrownePlazaAddison, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Near Galleria- Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

As a loyal Platinum member, your feedback is very important to us. Please accept our apologies for the confusion regarding your early check-in. We agree, your experience suggests poor communication on our part. We’re looking into how this oversight occurred to prevent this from happening again. We can assure you, your experience is not indicative of the outstanding service and hospitality our property has become known for. We encourage you to give us another chance to offer you the exceptional guest experience you deserve on your next trip to Dallas.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I would not consider this hotel a 4 star. The hotel has a peculiar smell, possibly from the moisture in the carpet. The hotel room was average - again not a 4 star hotel room. The management could focus more on cleanliness and renovation. The hotel has a decent size pool with a good pool area.

Room tip: If you do not like the room at check-in, request for a change of room.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CrrownePlazaAddison, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Near Galleria- Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your review, Rajesh. Your feedback is important to us as it shows us where we can focus our attention to ensure we’re providing the best possible service and accommodations to every guest. We’re glad you enjoyed our beautiful outdoor pool and seating area. It’s the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day. We hope you’ll visit us again on your next trip the area.