All reviews shuttle service front desk staff clean rooms bed was very comfortable excellent stay dallas business kim
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while our church group was at Group Dynamix. It was close to the facility and yet close to lots of places to eat. We would stay here again. Lots of parking and lots of doors to come on which made it handy

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Patricia,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating of Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison ! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. Glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The staff was fine, and bedding clean. The hotel has a slightly tired air to it, and everything feels a little slipshod. Breakfast is slow, and uninteresting. Made to order food, but without anything resembling attention to detail. Check in was.. ponderous, and the convenience "nook" doesn't manage to have toothbrushes.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

dwlevine,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of utmost importance to us. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

To start this would be a one star rating if it wasn’t for a wonderful young man at the front desk, Jacob. I’ve stayed at this hotel several times and have had very nice stays. This time a couple of major things went wrong. I first dealt with Jacob while he was checking me in and trying to help someone on the phone find some connection in their room. After checking me in he ultimately had to run upstairs to help this person. Sadly there seems to be a lack of staff beyond one person at the front desk.

Next I always bring my breakfast for the next morning to put in the frig. During the night the frig died, it was cold when I put the food in. Since it was an egg product I had to throw it out. I told the front desk and was given a voucher for the next morning. So I checked the breakfast time the next morning and showed up an hour before shut down. No one at the counter, no cups for the coffee that was there and no one in the window to the kitchen. Jacob was at the front desk and true to his personality, came running over to help me. He found me a styrofoam cup behind the counter. While I looked for something quick on the menu he had to find the person in the kitchen who seem to be scared to show their face. I place my order with Jacob, he gave it to the person in the kitchen and we had a great conversation until he had to return to the front desk. So I’m sitting at a table, waiting for the person in the kitchen to say something or yell that my food was ready. It was quiet for several minutes when I decided to get up and check. My plate of food was in the window behind the counter to the kitchen getting cold, no comment from the kitchen to let me know. In fact the person had finished, cleaned up and turned off the lights. Wow! Jacob was busy so I rummaged behind the counter and got what I needed but ultimately took my breakfast upstairs.

Soooo… I’ll probably stay there again because of very clean rooms, friendly cleaning staff and Jacob. He saved my mood and day from a miserable start. I recommend the manager get at least one more Jacob for the front desk and the kitchen. I won’t depend on the frig or the breakfast downstairs in the future.

Room tip: I like facing out the front of the hotel on 3rd or 4th floor. Facing the metro but quiet and open view.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

TexanLostInVA,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience of Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have
acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Your comments regarding the ways we can still improve are just as important, and we can't wait to show you how we have taken them to heart.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This hotel is more than a hotel ... it is home to me while in the Dallas Metro on business each quarter. I love this hotel and it's location, at least for me, is central. The rooms are gorgeous and spacious. The WiFi is super-fast and the people treat me so well.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

burati,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We went to this hotel expecting great things and we were not disappointed. This hotel is a little old and needs some small renovations like some areas of the wallpaper, the elevators need some assistance and the hotel needs vending machines. I was surprised that the lounge wasn’t open and nobody was eating breakfast. Despite all of the negatives, the room was greatly convenient and very clean. This hotel is quiet and it’s located in a very safe area, close to great dining and shopping. The pool, though small is really good and offers great relaxation. Other patrons are kind and friendly. Overall a very good room for the price.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Israel D,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison Hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean, convenient and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. Great to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast as well and look forward to your next visit here at the Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison Hotel.