All reviews starbucks coffee within walking distance mini fridge whole foods nice lobby rooms are clean would stay again the ac unit restaurants and shops great rate flat screen easy access nice stay a great place to stay complimentary breakfast business trip staff was friendly
Reviewed 20 October 2018

I had a good experience at this hotel. The staff was pleasent, the room was clean and well done. Its in a great location sourrounded by good places to eat and central to my needs. I would definitly stay at this location again.

Room tip: I stayed o the 5th floor, I am not sure any rooms will have a good view. balcony
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Karlie H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

jestercrescent, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff and your clean room. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first stay at this location. The check in process was simple and very expedient. There is only one location for the elevators in the building which is a rather lengthy walk so hold your bags until after you have your room keys. Possibly you may want to park at one of the side entrances, or the opposite end, and enter from there to shorten the walk. Otherwise, you can take the stroll and get a good view of the business center, restaurant area, guest laundry and such. Entering my room, of which was a suite, I had plenty of space in the living area with a sofa/ottoman, armchair/ottoman, desk, flat screen television, and wet-bar area. Passing through the doorway into the next room enters the vanity area of the bathroom, as well as the bedroom. As much space as a standard guest room with a queen bed, dresser, sitting chair, and another flat screen. From the vanity area, you can pass through another door way into the restroom/shower area. As well, there is a closet in the vanity area for your hanging clothes or to place your suitcase on the provided luggage rack. There is ample window space in both rooms and both sheer and blackout curtains work well. The floors were clean. Ample trash receptacles. The bed VERY comfortable. Individual AC controls for each room allow two different temp settings. The wet bar had a sink, microwave and mini fridge with ample cabinet space as well. This room could very suit as an extended stay option. Safety and security never crossed my mind. You are in the heart of Addison and within walking distance to just about anything you may need. For dinner, I recommend Ida Claire which is just next door, within the same parking area!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Karlie H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

casey_woodall, What a wonderful picture you paint of our hotel! It's great to know that our guests are taking in all of the details and enjoying the rooms. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the suite and were able to relax in your room. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Addison!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Close to my office and some of the best restaurants in town and all within walking distance !

Staff at the courtyard are always friendly and you get the best service !!

Next time in Dallas this will be the hotel that I will stay at !!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Karlie H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

ShazFay, It's a pleasure to have you as our guest. We pride ourselves on a friendly staff and clean rooms. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times in the past few months (from 1-5 nights each visit) and have had very good experiences. The rooms are clean and updated. The staff members are all very friendly & attentive. The breakfast is great - I’ve tried a variety of the included items & all have been great. It’s also walking distance to several good restaurants. I’ll continue to stay here when business brings me to North Dallas!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Hollowtj10
Karlie H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Repeat Customer, We are so delighted to have you as our guest! It's a pleasure to serve you at the Courtyard Addison and we look forward to many more successful visits.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Only stayed one night while wedding dress shopping with my future daughter in law. My husband tried checking us in. He had the room confirmation and the same cc. Janie at the front desk was rude and talked down to him. She would not let him check in. I understand rules but they can be explained nicely and not condescending. Then for breakfast there’s a full menu but you only 2 categories are included with the room. I couldn’t get the avocado with toast. Employees with horrible customer service. Plus the AC is very loud and woke me up every time it turned on. I stay in lots of hotels. With my husbands job, he travels internationally for 2 weeks at a time. I will not be back to this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Karlie H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

patwilkinson2015, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience at our hotel. We sincerely apologize that someone else had difficulty checking in to your reservation; please know that this is for the safety and protection of each of our guests. We hope that although you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel that we are able to regain your trust in the Marriott brand in the future.