All reviews full size refrigerator comfortable suite fire pit great kitchen beautiful pool fantastic hotel hard boiled eggs within walking distance lounge area great place to stay excellent stay rooms are large i highly recommend this hotel staff was friendly restaurants and shopping waffles home away from home
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Staying here now and the hotel seems nice and clean, but it’s so loud in the morning!

It’s 9 am as I write this and cleaners slamming doors and vacuuming above me so loud it woke me up at 8. I think the walls must be thin but I can hear everyone in all the rooms around me.

So great place but only if you don’t plan on sleeping in :)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

We appreciate your valuable feedback about the noises during your stay and please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. It is feedback like yours that allows us to keep on track and improve the guest experience. We are happy that your overall stay was great and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful. They were eager to get to know their guests and guarantee a satisfactory stay. The hotel is beautiful and clean, as were the suites. The suite was spacious and the beds were very comfortable, offering a pleasant night of sleep. We would highly recommend this and will be staying again when we are in the area. Thank you for surpassing our expectations!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for choosing our Home2 Suites Dallas-Addison for your stay and sharing your amazing experience. We are delighted to hear that you and your family had a fantastic stay and that our hotel exceeded your expectations. I am especially pleased that my team’s hospitality helped to make your stay a memorable one. We want all of our guests to feel right at home, and comments like yours let us know we’re on the right track! We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

This hotel was very CLEAN!!! Hotsl service and staff was excellent!! I stayes at thia hotel for about a week for a business trip and I was NOT disappointed.. Breakfast was good as well, and also great location to restaurantsand shopping.. I will be staying there again when I come back..

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay, the cleanliness, location, and that the staff was excellent. We love our location and it proximity to so many wonderful things to do, eat, and visit. We are happy to see that you love it to! We strive to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience and it looks like we succeeded. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon on your next business trip.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I booked a King room, but received a double. The internet in my room (#217), did not work. The Front Desk Agent, Justin, blamed me. I stay in Hilton properties for biz, all the time. I've never had an internet problem, nor q bait and switch on a room. Ever! Horrible customer service! Seems poorly managed. Never again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We can understand your concern regarding the issues you faced during your stay. We truly apologize that we did not provide you with outstanding service. Your comments will help us improve our guest service experience. Our success relies on guest satisfaction, and we will continue striving to provide an outstanding hotel experience. Again, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Everything was great except the lack of a decent breakfast. The only protein was boiled eggs. Everything else was carbs and sugars. Not a good match for anybodies recommended diet. Can't cook a serious breakfast with a microwave oven.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your valuable feedback about our breakfast items. It is feedback like yours that allows us to improve the guest experience. We hope to welcome you back again soon on your next business trip.