All reviews front desk great wifi recommend this hotel rooms are clean free stay cold cereal the past months in great shape continental breakfast stay there again the hotel offers price point favorite hotel priced hotel great customer service coffee maker bed was comfortable
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I first want to thank Red Roof for their great service all the way around. Also I want to thank Mikii for her great customer service and friendly smile. The Hotels are nice and clean. I didn't even know they had Room Service put that is a plus also. I also have to mention a young lady from night shift name Kourtney for her great service when I checked in and out a few weeks ago. You guys are great.

Robert Bullock

Room tip: Just go they are great
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Robert B
Centerpoint_MGNT, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Mr. Robert

Thank you for your awesome review of the Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison, TX We are happy that our staff took good care of you during your visit. I will be sure and pass along your comments to the rest of our team. Please let us know the next time you are headed into Addison!!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

I stay at this hotel all the time, so my review is a combination of my stays here over the past 6 months. The rooms are always clean and I love the breakfast....All of this is great, but the reason I took the time to write this ad is because of Miki's OUTSTANDING customer service! She always greets me by my name and makes check in a breeze. I honestly love all of the girls at the front desk. I never have any issues here. The police drive by pretty frequently to keep the area safe. Overall, this hotel suites its purpose. Cozy and Clean.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meka W
Centerpoint_MGNT, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your recent review of The Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison. We are happy that our location was convenient for your visit to Addison! Our hotel is in a transitional phase and will eventually convert over to Red Roof Plus. In a few months, everything in the guest rooms will be completely updated from the mattresses, wood floor, furniture, lighting, etc. and will be replaced. We appreciate your comments on our hotel staff and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of our team. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We are not dog owners and our hotel room smelled like dog pee. We requested a room on the bottom floor where our cars would be right outside the room. We walked in and there was a stench. The room was clean but there was a smell. It took a minute to figure it out. We came to the conclusion that dogs have peed on the carpet. I would honestly suggest just ripping the carpet up and put tile down. After a pet owner stayed there, a mop and some clorox would work a whole lot better.
The bed sheets were soft, but the mattress was hard. The mattress was in good condition, just hard. Pillows are hard as well. The shower floor is rotting underneath the plastic framed shower.
Breakfast is nothing but processed, high sugar carbs. No protein. Not even yogurt.
My son is going to school in the area and we are trying to find and nice moderate hotel in the area. This is NOT it and we will keep looking.

Room tip: Request a room that is not pet friendly if you are not traveling with your pets.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We are disappointed to hear that your recent visit did not meet your expectations, as this is not indicative of the service our hotel typically provides. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of our team as we are always looking to improve upon the customer experience. Please let us know the next time you are headed into the Addison area, so that we may provide you with a much improved visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We have visited this hotel four times now. For the money, the rooms have all been perfectly adequate for our needs and we like that the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves. We have never actually stayed the night - just visited for an evening tryst - but the beds seem comfortable and the rooms are clean. Our one criticism would probably be that they don't provide many towels and the ones they do provide are small and very thin/worn.

There are lots of restaurants nearby, and several within walking distance. The hotel has a small pool area that we have made use of once. Parking is free and plentiful.

We will definitely be visiting again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Centerpoint_MGNT, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hello guest, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hotel. Thank you so much for writing such a great compliment. Such kind of candid reviews always inspire us a lot. We will definitely share your feedback with our staff members. Waiting to serve you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is my first time staying here. Stayed 2 nights. Room was adequate and clean. Lobby staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Prices were very good. Neighbors upstairs were little loud but overall everything here was nice. Would recommend it again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Centerpoint_MGNT, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your awesome review of The Red Roof Inn Addison, TX! We are glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of our hotel. Please let us know the next time you are headed into the Dallas area!