“None left”

Bolton"s Spicy Chicken & Fish
Ranked #37 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I found out the hard way that on Wednesdays I would need to come early for their fish. They were completely sold out by 8 pm. The fish here is really good, I was obviously disappointed.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Food was very good. Seasoned well and good n hot. Thank you for a good meal. All the other guess enjoyed the meal as well. I cant eat the Spicy Chicken but I enjoyed the fish and sides.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I visited Boltons recently and ordered the chicken tenders with medium heat. The chicken was so hot I was unable to eat it. I took 3 bites in total, and my whole mouth hurt from the spice. My lips became dark red and swollen. If my dry rub was indeed medium, there is no way someone could enjoy anything hotter. It took multiple times of washing my hands to fully remove the spices.