“Always HOT and FRESH. LOVE THIS PLACE!”

Casa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Antioch
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

After a long days work I go to Cada Fiesta with my fiance to have Margarita and my favorite steak burrito. The serve is always great and they greet you with a smile. Hey if your in the mood for GREAT MEXICAN DISHES I will see you at Casa Fiesta real soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch. The salsa was fresh, the chips warm and delightful. Our waiter, friendly and efficient. The food - BEST $15 spent on two lunches in years!!! It was so fresh and had great authentic flavor. Ooohhhhh and the guacamole was great too! You know you want to go taste it, just don't wait, go NOW!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Went with the wife on a Saturday night. Got fast service--good food. The Salsa is fresh, the chips hot. The "large mug" of beer was MASSIVE!--as were the margarita's. Food of good--not the best--but good. The restaurant is definitely showing it's age. Don't expect high end finishes...you won't be disappointed. Our tab, with drinks and 2 combos was under $25...

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Casa Fiesta since I was a kid. The food isn't as good as it was 10 years ago but it's still phenomenal. And the margaritas. Oh my goodness those margaritas are to die for! It's definitely the place I bring family & friends from out of town and they are always satisfied.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Even though the place is usually packed anytime after 6 the food is worth the wait definitely some of the best Mexican food I've had.