“Inconsistent, Needs Better Service and Quality”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #55 of 86 Restaurants in Antioch
Reviewed 29 October 2015

This review is for the Pizza Hut at the corner of Murfreesboro Rd. and Bell Rd. Our family orders from here about once a month and their quality and service is very inconsistent. Twice the pizza has been very lacking in cheese … When you can see a big bare spot in the middle of the pizza with only sauce, and no other toppings, there is a problem. We last visited here on 10/27/15. Both of our pizzas had bare spots where there was only sauce. I asked them if they would put a little more cheese and they said it would cost extra. Really? I'm already paying you for the cheese and there is little to none on the pizza. I asked for a manager and was told the same thing, that it would cost extra. I said forget it. I think from now on we will just get Little Caesars. It's half the price and they aren't so stingy with the ingredients.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!