“Good authentic Mexican food!”

Acapulco Burrito Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Antioch
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My husband and I have changed to this restaurant being one of our favorites. The food is authentic and tasty. The salsa is fresh and has great flavor. We've had a number of items on the menu and they've all been good. The portions are generous. While the service can sometimes be slow, the wait is worth it for fresh, tasty food.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We have been going here for many years and have not had a bad meal yet. they have a beer license. Many hispanic dine here, said because that is the proof of the pudding :)

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If u like extremely authentic Mexican food this place is great. The service is really good and the food was fresh. I just didn’t find anything I really liked. My roommate loves it however.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This little place pack authentic Mexican flavor.
The food is good and tested fresh.
Had the seafood soup and the tortillas with the salsa;all tested excellent.
I will make sure to stop here anytime am passing through.
And it’s conveniently located off the ramp.
I will recommend this place to anyone looking for good Mexican foods.

1  Thank boubamuc
Reviewed 20 June 2017

On our recent road trip, we were looking for a place near the highway, with quick service and food worth stopping for. We took a chance on this place and couldn't have been more pleased. My daughter ordered the 7 mares soup and she was pleased with the amount of seafood, the hand made tortillas, and the generous amount of fresh cilantro on the side.
Another member of the group ordered the mole burrito, and he was quite pleased. The serving was so large that he had enough left for lunch the next day.
The servers were pleasant, efficient, and attentive to our group of six. Looking forward to our next opportunity to visit!