“Eat Local at Thirsty Turtle”
Review of Thirsty Turtle

Thirsty Turtle
Ranked #36 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This was a pleasant surprise. The ribs and wings were outstanding. Very friendly service. Down home feel.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great food and the environment was good, music was not bad. I recommend this eatry.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The service was acceptable once we finally got a waitress. We ordered tacos, jalapeño poppers, buffalo shrimp, fries and wings. All of it was great. Except for the unfriendly, immature staff. These young ladies weren't professional and stood around having very personal conversations within earshot. We sat and listened to it the entire time. They didn't go out of their way to assist us while we waited for our server for almost 15 minutes. And they just weren't friendly- especially the girls at the front. Just childish.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and drink after work. Ordered the fish, it came to the table burned. Replaced it with he fajitas which were bland and tasted spoiled. Good for drinks and conversation. Beware of the food.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Me and a couple of friends went to this bar where we go quite frequently on 11/15/16 we ordered food and drinks. I ordered house salad with ranch dressing. When I received my salad I ate a couple of bites noticed that it tasted watered down. I told the waitress and showed her how watered down the salad looked and asked her to bring me another salad she ok let me tell my manager. The waitress comes back tells me the manager Quinton says all the dressing is like that watery. I told the waitress I've been there several times and I've never seen the dressing like that. Then the manager Quinton comes over I explained the situation he listens and then states "Well you do know the salad was half gone". I then said no I ate a couple of bites and could not eat anymore you can ask these ladies that are with me. Quinton was very rude so I told him I did not want the salad I will pay for it but I will never step foot in their bar again. He says oh so you do want to pay for it as if I was trying to get out of paying for something on my tab. I'm not sure why he labelled me but as I stated to him I don't mind paying for anything but I will not pay for something that does not taste right and I will never go back to this establishment.

"T"

2  Thank Talia M

Been to Thirsty Turtle? Share your experiences!