US$114
GardenInn.com
US$109
Bleckley Inn(Anderson)
US$135
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This looks more like a hotel someone might rent by the hour; not that I've ever seen one, but if I ever wanted to imagine what that type of hotel looked like, I would guess this is it.

If you care about hygiene of sanitary conditions, this is NOT the hotel for you. You'd be better off to sleep in your car. We vacated the hotel within five minutes to find a decent one, and found a Holiday Inn, which was superior.

The one star is for Donna, the lady who checked us in. She was very kind and polite.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

First, some positives... the ac worked great, decent sized tv, fridge is nice to have, clean sink, toilet, tub. Some negatives... the king sized bed had a divot in the middle; both my wife and I ended up in the middle of the bed several times during the night, bathroom door is very difficult to close, front door is difficult to close, the breakfast attendant was not very attentive to what was needing the attention (the eggs were out for the entire time we were there, at least 30 minutes). It didn't get refilled until we literally got up to leave. But the coffee was good.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Awful experience.
The rooms are very dirty and the beds are very uncomfortable.
The breakfast was not good.
Front desk personnel and the Manager were not very professional.
I wouldn't recommend this place.
DON'T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Grateful they didn't lose our reservation for the eclipse like the 15 people before us checking in. But dirty, roachy, and scary (people cursing outside, smoking, half dressed).

Paint all of the rugs, one small towel for 4 people, dirty toilet very low to the ground, and we smelled cigarette smoke coming into our room from somewhere.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

TLDR: Please do not stay here! Had an extremely frustrating and unpleasant experience in this Red Roof Inn! Room is extremely UNSANITARY! There are cockroaches on the wall crawling. The manager is very UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE, he refuse to change the room. South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control should come and inspect this inn. I would give zero stars if I could! See photos attached in this review, and the full story below.
Here's the story, I am staying in this inn for the 2017 solar eclipse for 3 nights. I arrived late to the inn, so the staff checked me in with the last room, room 123. The staffs are really friendly though. After I entered the room, the room is not clean, bedsheet is a little yellow-ish, it looks like it is not washed for a long time. Later I noticed there are three cockroaches crawling on the walls. I called the front desk, one of the staff came to the room with a large pesticide bottle and sprayed on the cockroaches and the corners. The staff told me I should check tomorrow morning to see if I can change the room. I went back to my car and sleep in my car instead, and hope the manager will be able to change my room tomorrow.
The next day, I went back to the front desk to address the issue to the manager. I told him is it possible I can change my room. He immediately replied NO. I told him living in a room with cockroaches is not acceptable. He told me there are cockroaches in houses and homes too, so it is normal to have cockroaches. WHAT!?! If I owned a house I would keep all bugs from entering my house. He also said he went to check the room in the morning and he see no cockroaches. DUH! I killed some of them last night, of course you can't find them!! He literally said you can see cockroaches at the parking area. so basically what the manager is trying to say is, cockroaches cannot be avoided in the rooms, and it is normal to see cockroaches in the room? He did not even apologize!!! The manager's management of this property is not qualified, and he should be fired.