See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The staff were friendly and really helpful. I arrived too early for check in (after a twelve hour drive!) but the manager very kindly checked me in 6 hours early and did not charge me for the extra time! Nice quiet rooms, fresh sheets on the bed, and located in a good area. Breakfast was not as good as other Quality Inns I have stayed at but I still managed to find enough to fill me up and the coffee was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jo S
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This hotel is on my circuit of frequently stayed in homes-away-from-home. My Job requires me to drive all over south Carolina and if I am ever in the area, I find myself looking forward to staying here. The location is great: right in town and close to all kinds of restaurants from cheap an easy to upscale dining. The mall is only a couple of blocks away. I'm not a mall shopper so I honestly cannot comment on anything other than the book store which is your typical books-a-million.

The hotel staff are very friendly and will help you in anyway they can. The rooms are never dirty. Large flat screen television In every room. The breakfast is also very fair. Typical biscuit n gravy, waffles, eggs, cereal.

The only reason I rated this motel 4 out of 5 is simply due to the nature of the beast when dealing with these middle of the road joints. Definently 5 stars as far as quality inns are concerned. Just don't expect it to be the double tree.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Daddy F
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The Quality Inn, Anderson. SC is centrally located to shopping and dining. Well maintained, nice rooms with a varied breakfast. Breakfast items range from cereal, toast and juice to scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits and waffles. This hotel has a fitness center on site (I did not use) and a very nice pool area. The pool was empty but the staff expects it to be available by the first week of June. The Quality Inn also offers 2 gas grills that may be used by those staying onsite. This hotel is a good choice for business, family and single travelers, without pressing early morning plans. The main drawback for construction workers is the breakfast is not served until 6:30 am and for those who need to be at work by 7 am, it is inconvenient. A Waffle House restaurant is onsite, which offers good food at reasonable prices. I noticed the Quality Inn, Anderson has several nice meeting rooms for those who may be interested in group functions.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The staff was always friendly. They helped me with my luggage. The cleanness was exceptional and it was the perfect distance for my work and eating.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank gloria101
Reviewed 30 January 2012

we made reservation a month in advance, we request ground floor and email conformation. I never got my email conf. the day of arrival their phone was out of service. after i ask to have downstairs at he time on check in, i was told by a clerk "we really busy and have pre-assigned rooms" i work in a hotel and all that means is we too LAZY to re arrange a room for you. The heaters took a whole day to warm up the room. The rooms were ok but cuz of the front desk I WILL NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL AGAIN

Room Tip: if the holiday inn still just $10 more at the time of your trip saty there the $10 are well worth
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family