US$93
US$71
US$65
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$140
US$103
Bleckley Inn(Anderson)
US$135
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We were looking for inexpensive lodging for one night. This was a decent place. Nothing fancy, but we didn't need that. Clean and looked like it had new flooring in the room and bathroom. Staff was very kind and helpful. I was pleased with this establishment.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
bvianderson, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Jamie S,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us in 2016. We hope that you choose Americas Best Value Inn in the future!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Working in the area,I'm looking for a good clean,safe motel. Our last motel in the area decided to jack up our bill after spending two months with them to an unreasonable rate. We checked this one out and it was actually a better room and a better price than our previous one. The only problem is,you have to follow up and actually make them honor their word. They charged more than the agreed price. I paid for a rollaway bed since we had an odd number of people. It didn't show up day one. Day two I had to make them bring it. They wanted to wait to later but I insisted,now is the time. No refund offered for the day without it. Just be aware.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear David W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the service that you were promised. We only keep a certain amount of rollaway beds on site and if they are already reserved then we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate your request. There is an extra adult charge for additional guests that we must charge to cover our daily cleaning costs. This charge is not associated with a rollaway bed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is near lots of food places. The price is reasonable for 1 nights stay. The room was ok and the breakfast was minimal. I would stop here again. The wifi was ok too. The only thing it was lacking was a coffee maker. There was a fridge though.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Niklou40,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our motel. We are conveniently located near several restaurants such as Olive Garden, O'Charley's, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse to name a few. We hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Room smelled like mold, everything felt filthy, and the family running it are some of the rudest people I have ever encountered. Do not stay here. We checked out after the first night and went over to the Howard Johnson down the street which was 10x nicer and same price.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Josh B

Dear Josh B,

I am concerned about the issues you had mentioned in your review. We do our best to provide each of our guests with a clean room at affordable prices. Had these issues been reported immediately during your stay, we would have addressed the problems or changed your room. I am sorry that we were not able to provide you with an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

We were traveling for move-in day with our freshman at Clemson. During special events at the school, you cant find rooms in Clemson or they jack up the prices to astronomical levels. So I was ok to stay in a low budget hotel for a couple of nights. However, I made a mistake and booked this hotel in error thinking that I was booking the Americas Best Inn in Clemson rather than the one in Anderson (20 minutes away). I did not realize my mistake until after we were checked in and settled in the room. On the plus side the room had a nice TV, mini fridge, A/C, sink area and free Wi-Fi. We were traveling with a small UHaul trailer and the manager was very nice to let us park sideways without unhitching the thing. I freak out about bugs so I always look for "signs", but there were none to be found. The covers had a hole but they seemed clean. The hotel was close to restaurants (although you could not walk there due to lack of sidewalks). On the downside, the shower/toilet area had not been remodeled so there was some mold around the shower and the toilet was wobbly. Also, the hall in front of the room had a significant hole on the floor covered by carpet. Overall, for the rate that I paid, I felt the place was decent and probably comparable to the hotel I originally planned on booking. Next day at 7:30 am I mentioned to the manager that we were not going to stay for the remainder of the reservation (we were going to head back home that night) and they insisted on raising my contracted rates even though there was a free cancellation policy prior to 6pm. First he said that the rate I had was a special rate for staying 3 nights vs just one. Then he said that it was moving date and the rates were higher. After some arguments, I got my contracted rate but figure I would mention to my fellow travelers to make sure you get everything in writing and it is all clear from the beginning. This place has the old fashion check in card so you never get anything in writing. This could have been an OK experience and I would have considered staying there again for game day but I did not appreciate their business practices.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Dear Clara L,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I understand you have some concerns about the free cancellation policy. Please know that these reservations rules only apply to our reservations policies prior to the guests arrival. Once you have checked in, there are separate hotel policies such as late checkout, early departures (as was the case in your situation). Some hotels enforce certain restrictions during special events and may require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay etc. in which early departures must pay for any unused nights should they decide to leave before the agreed upon checkout date. However, we did accommodate your request for checking out early with no additional charge.