“Your usual Holiday Inn Express”

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I stay here every time I have to do work around Anderson or Clemson. Easy access from the highway, with plenty of choices for food within walking distance. This is always my go to place. Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice size parking lot (which is helpful since I have a 26' trailer that goes everywhere with me), the usual Holiday Inn breakfast that starts at 6am.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

We are happy you came back to see us! We're glad our location has been convenient for you and that we continue to please you with our facilities and amenities. Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Anderson.

Susan Veer

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Clean room and very friendly staff. Well appointed room with strong WiFi. Pretty quite property with good amenities. Breakfast was okay, just wish eggs had better texture. Some properties have gone to individually wrapped little omelets which are better. Hard boiled eggs were rubbery. Lots of places to eat around this property and with in 10 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to know you loved everything we offered, particularly your spotless room and our excellent service. We will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary breakfast. We hope you will continue to choose the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Anderson for your return trips to the area.

Susan Veer

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel was replacing carpet in hallways and looks much better. Carpet in the rooms could use same update. Beds were comfortable, sheets and towels very clean. Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are extremely pleased to know you loved our clean amenities and the service provided by our well-trained associates. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to welcome you and your family back at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Anderson.

Hotel Staff,
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean, just as you would exist from a Holiday Inn Express. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are doing some updates on the upper floors, but we never noticed any noise or interruptions. They even changed our sheets every day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
00gC, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Anderson. We are delighted to know you enjoyed our well-kept property and that our staff delivered an exceptional guest experience. We hope you and your family will make it back to Anderson soon as we would love the opportunity to serve you again!

Hotel Staff,
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The sofa bed mattress was just awful--even for my 10 year old! Mattresses were not great but ok for one night. Room was clean and staff was friendly. I would have rated this a 4 or 5 for a holiday inn express - if the mattresses were better.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
ManagerX1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Thank you for your candid comments about your stay with us. It's nice to know that your overall stay was pleasant and you liked the cleanliness of your room and our helpful associates. We always want our guests to leave 100% happy, which is why it is disappointing to read the mattress in your room was not very comfortable. I know this was an inconvenience and please accept our apologies. I will have our engineering team look into that particular sofa bed right away to see if it needs replacement. I appreciate you letting us know. It was wonderful to have you and your family as our guest, and we hope you all will stay with us again when in our area.

Hotel Staff