US$114
Comfort Suites(Anderson)(Great Value!)
US$103
Bleckley Inn(Anderson)
US$135
All reviewshotel staff was very friendlycomfortable bedsfree breakfastnice hoteloutdoor poolhome away from homeexcellent staybaconexitcarpetclemsonfurnishingsdesk
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Very friendly staff in all departments. They even remembered your name the next day. Breakfast was a nice plus. The eating area was more like eating in a nice hotel restaurant, even though it was buffet style. Nice seating and spread out area. Beds were comfortable. Rooms and all areas inside and out were clean!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I have no idea who they hired to design the newly renovated rooms, but I would never hire them again. Everything was clean and fresh, but odd size furniture and odd places really made no sense?!? But, there were plenty of pillows and the bed was comfortable, the AC was cold, and I enjoyed the upgraded suite. The biggest problem was sometimes I could not remember where the on off switches were for the lights. I spent a lot of my time in the room looking for light switches - because they're hidden really good!

Upon arrival the staff promptly greeted me and the nice man was about to offer me cookies when a family with a herd of children ran in grabbing them like they had not eaten in weeks. They looked good though.

I enjoyed the heated pool as well as the jacuzzi tub in my suite. The breakfast was the standard holiday inn express breakfast. The only thing which was missing was the sausage links which I still remember from my New Orleans visit with fondness. This place had better cinnamon rolls though.

This is a nice place to stay, and if you're familiar with the holiday inn express brand you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel approximately 2 months, May and June, 2017. The rooms have been updated, however, not exceptionally clean. The room was so dusty, I would wipe down things 2-3 times a day and could not get free from the dust. House keepers typically do not vacuum daily, using the oversized sticky lint rollers instead, which do not really remove the dirt from the carpet. Many hotels are doing this recently, but nothing replaces cleaning with clean and maintained vacuum cleaners. Breakfast was minimal. In approximately 60 days, bacon was offered 3 times. The staff and other employees were helpful and friendly. Overall, the hotel could use daily maintenance and cleaning.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello Marta H!

Thanks for letting us know about your concerns. It's good to know that your had pleasant encounters with our hotel staff during your extended stay. On the other hand, I'm very sorry to know about the ordeal you had to go through because of an issue with the cleanliness of your room and breakfast selections. Everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories and we value your feedback so we can make the necessary improvements to our operating model. I passed this along to our entire hotel staff as an opportunity to further enhance the services that we offer. Although it was not the happy and comforting experience we were hoping to provide you, we're grateful that you chose to stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to show you an experience that aligns with the many 5-star reviews we receive every week.

Warmest Regards,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We stayed here 2 years ago and the hotel needed upgrades, well they have taken care of that. All of the rooms are new and clean as well as the front desk and breakfast area. Joey at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful with recommending places to eat.The only negatives I can say is that there was only 1 ice machine working and it was on the 3rd floor and also the pool is outside, unusual for a H.I.E.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

If you are looking for basic place to stay over night, you really can't beat a Holiday Inn Express. This location had a friendly staff, remodeled interior and super comfortable beds and bedding. Location is central to Anderson, Clemson and I85 south - great stop=over hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple