Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Room was immaculately clean and large. They have a fitness center, pool, hot tub and snack room. Breakfast was pretty good. Parking was easy. Staff was excellent and friendly. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

It was great having you as our Guest while you were here in the area.
Our Housekeeping TEAM does a wonderful job at making our rooms bright and clean for all of our Guests.
We are glad that you were able to enjoy some of our Great amenities while here.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I stayed here for an overnight stay on a trip to visit family. I usually stay at Hampton Inns because they are always clean and provide consistently good service. This hotel has very courteous and friendly staff. I really felt welcome here. The room was very clean and the hotel was very quiet. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for continuing to choose Hampton Inn as your Hotel of choice during your travels. We are so glad that you came and stayed here with us.
We appreciate the great feedback you gave on your stay, and hope that you will come again next time you are in Anderson!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It was a great experience staying at this hotel so I hope to return again. I could to rest and enjoy in this excellent Hotel, I recommend this hotel for all people and any type of trip. The staff are very nice and helpful what make you feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dorianm704
claywwest, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

dorianm704,

We can't thank you enough for your five star rating of Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park hotel. It is so rewarding to hear from you about the success of our staff efforts to make you feel welcomed and at home in our hotel. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and loved it until this stay. I am very disa ppointed and will think twice about staying at this property again. My "non-smoking " room reeked of cigarette smoke. The sheets weren't changed from last guest. I found hairs between the sheets so I slept on top of bedding. Very disappointed. The hotel staff is very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Matt142
Tracy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

On behalf of our entire TEAM, I would like to apologize for this issue that you experienced during your stay.
This is NOT the quality and service we strive to provide to our Guests.
I assure you that I will personally look into this matter to see where and why we failed you as our loyal guest.
I am so very sorry that this happened and hope that you will continue to stay with us.
Please contact me at tracy.brain@Hilton.com at your earliest convenience. I would like to get more details from you about your stay and what room you stayed in so that I can further research this.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We have stayed at this hotel many times. It always has good staff and is a safe place to stay. The rooms are always clean and the staff very pleasant. I love Hilton Hotels and always try to stay in them when traveling!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E2949CAsandrao

Thank you for such kind remarks about your stay with us. We are so glad that you continue to come and stay with us when here in Anderson. We look forward to seeing you again!